Chapter 13

NASH'S POV

I woke up this morning around noon so when I checked my phone I had like 300 Instagram notifications and a bunch more notifications. I scrolled through my texted messages and I saw exactly what I needed to see.

HAYDEN🏈- Come over.

ME- Okay. On my way bro

I got dressed and headed out the door. When I got to Hannah's house I knocked on the door and Hayden Answered.

"Sup dude."

"Sup."

We walked upstairs to his room and I told him the whole plan. He didn't really care because him and Hannah don't really get along that much. But he did want to look around her room so he decided to help. He got the bathroom and I got her room.

I looked in about everyplace it could be and nothing.

"Hayden! You got anything?!"

"No!"

I eventually decided to give up but as I was about to walk out of the room. something caught my eye on the floor. The bracelet. I looked in every single spot in this room and I didn't even noticed that the bracelet was on the ground, right in front of me. I picked it up to make sure it was it, and sure enough, it was. I ran to the bathroom to tell Hayden that I found it and he was just sitting in his room on his phone.

"I found it. Thanks for the help by the way."

"Okay.Wanna play some basketball?"

"Sure."

For the rest of the time we played basketball. Then I had to go home, but I wanted to put the bracelet back so Hannah wouldn't find out. On my way out I forgot I put my keys in the bathroom. When I went in there to get them, on the counter was a picture taken out of its frame. It was of Hayes and her. She was getting rid of it. Well she sure doesn't play around when it comes to moving on. But it's been a couple days now. She should've thrown it away by now if she was getting rid of it. Then it hit me.

"She still like Hayes."i whispered to myself.

I knew she still liked him. I got in my car then drove home. I saw Skylynn sitting on the ground playing with her stuffed horses in the living room.

"Hi Nashy!

"Hey Sky!"

I walked up to Hayes's room and I found him on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"BRO!" I screamed into his room

"What!"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Hannah still likes you."

"Really?!?!?!"

"Well I'm pretty sure. Just make sure if you are asking her out. Do it soon."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't miss this open window you have at getting her back."

"Um okay. I actually kind of already had an idea."

"What is it?"

"Well I'm just going to take her out to a movie she's been wanting to see and then we'll take a walk through this path in the woods she showed me."

"Sounds good dude."

I walked out of the room and I knew what I had to do to get her to admit she still likes him

HANNAH'S POV

**the next day**

I was just chilling on the couch and I got a text from Nash.

NASH THE BAE✌️- Hey do you want to go to Waffle House?

Really? It was 1 in the afternoon.

ME- YASSSS!!!!

NASH THE BAE✌️- k. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

I was already wearing clothes so I just put my hair in a French braid and that's when I heard the honk. I hopped in the car and we drove to Waffle House. We walked in and sat at the bar.

"So Hannah. Talk. What's been going on with you lately?"

"Nothing much. School. Friends. YouTube."

"Cool."

"Yea what about you?"

"YouTube. Friends. Vine. Playing horses with Skylynn."

"Haha. She sure does love horses."

"Yeaaa. So um random question, but do you still like Hayes?"

"......yea......is that bad?"

"NO! It's perfect!"

"Why is it perfect? He broke up with me."

"I know, but he is still head over heels for you girlfraaaaannnnnnd."

He made the weirdest face and it was super funny.

"So he still likes me?"

"Like is an understatement. He LOVES you. Whenever I try to talk to him. He always wiggle you into the conversation. I'll be like, Hey do you want to play some lacrosse? and he'll be like sure, did you know that Hannah has never been to a lacrosse game before we started dating?"

"Haha! Really?!"

"YES! He is constantly talking about you and I'm pretty sure he thinks about you 24/7 too. I mean If that's not love then I don't know what is."

"That's cute. Do you think he would ever want me back?"

"Oh yes. In fact I think he is going to ask you."

"I don't think he's gonna ask me out, I mean he did dump me."

"Yea but he's been telling me that it was the biggest mistake he's ever made and how he was only thinking about himself. He really wants you back Hannah."

I couldn't help but blush. That's when our food came and we just immediately started shoving the waffle in our mouths. It then turned into a competition on who could finish there's the fastest and I lost because Nash has the biggest mouth I've ever seen when he opened it as big as he could. He dropped me off at home and as I was walking out I saw him laughing.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Have a good day."

He was still laughing and Nash never says have a good day. Something was up.