Chapter 14

HANNAH'S POV

I walked back inside and started to film my new YouTube video because I always post on Sunday's and it was Saturday so I needed to film. Once I started there was a knock at the door and I had to stop the camera and answer it.

I opened it and saw Hayes standing there with his hands behind his back. He was wearing black jeans with a red "obey" shirt and his football jacket on with a beanie. He looked BEYOND cute. He also looked nervous which made him even cuter.

"Uhhhh. Hey Hannah."

"Hi."

"So um I just wanted to say that I was really stupid and I was really selfish. I'm not asking for you to take me back but I am asking this. Hannah, will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course."

I started to smile like crazy but then I realized that I looked awful so I let him inside and ran upstairs and changed. My hair was already straight so I put it half up half down. I wore my dark blue skinny jeans and my white sweater with my light brown boots. I just quickly put on mascara and foundation and ran downstairs.

He was playing with my dog and it was adorable. He eventually saw me on the stairs and smiled.

"You look great!" he said

"You don't look bad yourself."

He held out his arm and I took it. Nash was in the driveway and we hopped in his car and he drove us to the movies.

"So what are seeing?" I asked

"Whatever you want to see." he looked down at me and smiled.

"Can we please see If I stay? I've been wanting to see it FOREVER!!!!"

"Of course."

We went up to the ticket booth and before I could get my wallet out to pay he already did.

"Heyyy."

"What?"

"I could've payed."

"Yea but I wanted to."

I couldn't help but blush. we walked inside and got our popcorn and took our seats in the movie. During the middle of the movie I was crying and Hayes put his arm around me. I loved it. I put my head on his shoulders and he put his head on top of mine. The movie ended and we walked back out. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"It's perfect."

He pulled me close and we walked out of the theater with my head on his shoulders and holding hands. We walked out of the parking lot and and walked a couple more blocks until we got to the entrance of the city park. We walked through the park until we stopped in front of the pond. I was looking at the water when he turned me around so I was facing him. I had to look up considering he was 5,8' feet tall and I was only 5,4'.

"Hannah?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really really really sorry. I can't stand not being with you. Your my other half and I can't help but think about you every second of every day. Please forgive me."

"You were forgiven the moment Nash said you still liked me."

"He told you that?"

"Yep."

"Oh well it's um...its true."

"Hayes?"

"Yea?"

"I still like you too."

"You do?"

I nodded.

"Well then, We you take me back? As in be my girlfriend again?"

"I would love too."

I gave him the biggest smile and then pulled me up into a kiss. Probably the best kiss we've ever had. He then walked me back home and I gave him a kiss goodbye. I walked inside and fell onto my bed. I then noticed that I didn't have my bracelet on so I picked it up off the floor. It didn't have the right date on it but whatever. Tonight was amazing!!!