Chapter 17

HAYES'S POV

I woke up and realized that me and Hannah fell asleep. It was 7:00pm. I looked down at Hannah who was still asleep and she was so cute. I checked my phone and there was a text from Nash that I got 5 minutes ago.

NASH- Hey mom and I are down in the Andes Steakhouse in the lobby. Come and eat if you guys want.

I tried shaking Hannah but she was such a deep sleeper that I don't know what could ever wake her up. I gave her a kiss on the lips thinking that she would wake up but nope. I then got my phone and started blaring music into her ear. She still didn't wake up. About after 3 minutes of music she finally woke up.

"Wha...what the hell Hayes. Turn it off."

"Damn girl you can sleep. I've been trying to wake you up for 5 minutes."

"Okay okay I'm up."

"Nash and my mom are downstairs eating. Are you hungry?"

"Of course I am. Food is life."

"Haha okay come on let's go."

"Wait no!"

"What?"

"I can't go out in public looking like this."

"You look fine."

"No I gotta get ready."

"Ugg fine."

I sat and waited for about 15 minutes. Why do girls take so long.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a skirt and a sweater with her hair straightened and put I a high ponytail. She had makeup on but just some mascara. She looked really cute.

"Okay I'm ready."

"You look amazing."

"Thanks babe."

I took her hand and we walked to the elevator and got out. We walked into the restaurant and found Nash and My mom sitting in a booth.

I wanted to sit next to Hannah but there was one person on each side and we weren't just going to leave one person alone.

"Hannah come sit by me."

Hannah went and sat by Nash and I sat by my mom. They've been here for 20 minutes and have only gotten an appetizer.

We ordered. I got a t bone steak, and since it was so big. Me and Hannah we're going to split it. When our food finally came I split the food onto each of our plates and Hannah just dug in. She was so cute.

"So Hannah, are you excited about meeting everyone?"

"Yea. I've been following all of you guys since like day 1. But I have a feeling when I meet them they aren't really gonna care."

"Oh trust me they will. They have been dying to meet you. Considering they say that you are all Hayes talks about."

I started to blush.

We finished up eating and then it was 9:00pm by the time we got out. That restaurant took forever.

We got back to our rooms but we weren't tired considering me and Hannah fell asleep today.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Hannah asked.

"Sure what movie?"

"I don't care."

"Okay what about paranormal activity 3?"

"Sure."

We settled into her bed, because Nash and I have to share a room but we wanted to be alone.

During the middle of the movie Hannah started to get really scared. She likes scary movies but she hates paranormal activity movies. When things started flying open, she freaked. I enjoyed it because every time she freaked out she hid her face in my chest.

I just calmed her down by rubbing her back. When the movie ended Hannah turned to me.

"Hey baby." I smiled at her

"Hi!"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She kissed me and then pulled away quickly and looked at me.

"I'm tired." She said in a baby voice.

She flopped down on her pillow and faked sleeping.

"But babbbbbbeeeee."

She started to fake snore which made me laugh and I got up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered to her

"I love you to!"

I left the room and closed the door quietly because I knew she wanted to sleep.

I walked into my room and Nash was on his phone. I got into the other bed and just went to sleep.

I was excited for her to meet everyone tomorrow and for her to finally see an event.