CHAPTER 7

*a week later*

HANNAH'S POV

I woke up this morning to the wonderful sound of my phone going off.....a text. From Hayes.

HAYES- hey do u want to come over?

ME- Hayes it's 8:30 am. I am not coming over right now.

HAYES- Plllllleeeeeaaaassssseee!!!

ME- whyyyyyy??

HAYES- Because my friend Mia is over and I haven't seen her in a long time.

ME- Finnnnneeeee. I'm on my way.

I didn't really think that much of what I was going to wear sooo I just threw on my sweat shirt and nike shorts with flip flops. I walked over to his house and Nash answered the door.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey Hannah! Hayes is upstairs."

"Okay."

I walked upstairs and into his room. He was on his bed talking to a girl with long, wavy, light brown hair. When I walked in his eyes lit up and he ran op to me and hugged me.

"Hannah. This is Mia. Mia this is Hannah."

"Hi Hannah!"

"Hi!"

She seemed really nice. We all talked for a little bit and it turns out Mia and I have a lot in common. We traded numbers and now I have more friends who are girls instead of really just Hayes and his friends. Melanie and I Haven't talked since that awkward encounter last month and I'm assuming we aren't friends anymore.

"Okay guys I hate to leave but my moms here. Bye Hayes! Bye Hannah!"

"Byeeee!"

When she walked out the room Hayes instantly turned to me with wide eyes.

"So? what did you think of her?"

"She's cool!"

"Good. I'm glad you guys are friends because that would just be awkward if you didn't like her."

"Haha yea. So what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. We can get Nash to take us to the movies?"

"Yea! What movie do you wanna see?"

"OOOOOO what about the Purge Anarchy?!?"

"YEA I've been dying to see that movie!"

We walked down stairs and Nash agreed. So we got in the car and we were on our way until Hayes did the one thing I cannot stand.

"Say cheese!"

"HAYES NO!!!"

"To late!"

He started laughing with the biggest smirk on his face. But i got him back by pulling his hair. :)

"OWW! What the hell hannah!"

"Don't take a picture of me when I'm not looking."

"Why you look so cuttteeee."

"I don't appreciate you" I said in my best Miranda Sings accent.

"Haha using quotes now are you?"

"Can't help it that Mirandas funny!"

We arrived in at the movies and got a seat on the top row of the theater, which is the best seat btw and when it started, I was surprised that it was a pretty good movie. I didn't get that scared but Hayes did and it was hilarious! When the movie was over Nash came and picked us up and dropped me off at my house.

"Bye Hannah. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Hayes."

I gave him a hug and he kissed me on the cheek then I went inside and plopped onto my bed. Today was a pretty good day!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS RUSHED AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS BOOK. I LOOKED THROUGH THE BEGINNING AND ITS REALLY CLECHE'. I DONT KNOW COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD.