𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕤! 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞!

𝕃𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕟

↬ Known for its technology, education, and sciences.

↬ The capital is Yelissi.

↬ The official languages are Lelenese and Eyaekhan.

↬ The king is Zhang Yixing; the queen is Zhang Yongsun, formerly Kim Yongsun. They have two sons with different last names; Huang Renjun, their oldest, and Zhong Chenle, their youngest.

↬ A very fun, lax family.

↬ One very unique thing is their Neo Stone. If you have a piece of stone from the same root stone, you can communicate with the other person or people any time you want.

𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤

↬ Known for military prowess and strategy.

↬ The capital is Saitora.

↬ The official languages are Cidarish and Eyaekhan.

↬ The King is Lee Hyukjae; the queen is Lee Boah, formerly Kwon Boah. They have a set of twins with the last name Lee; Jeno, the heir, and Donghyuck, their second son.

↬ A very strict family.

𝔸𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕒

↬ Known for its importation and exportation; they are a trove of natural and refined resources.

↬ The capital is Verova.

↬ The official languages are Aikavi and Eyaekhan.

↬ The king is Jung Hoseok; the queen is Jung Seulgi, formerly Kang Seulgi. They have two sons with different last names; Na Jaemin and Park Jisung.

A family leaning more towards lax, they trained Jaemin and Jisung to be great businessmen.

𝔼𝕪𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕙𝕒

↬ Known for peace, unity, and happiness.

↬ The capital is Taerid.

↬ The official languages are Eyaekhan, Lelenese, Cidarish, and Aikavi.

↬ Rich in natural resources, decent technology, and skilled military.

↬ The King is Lee Taemin; the queen is Lee Jieun. They have one son they love more than anything, Lee Minhyung, but he goes by Mark.

↬ A very loving and lax family.

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞, 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤!

𝕦𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟

ℍ𝕦𝕒𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟