𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"One, two, three, four, eight, twelve, fifteen! Ready or not, here I come!" A young boy, maybe about three, popped his head up and looked around, his eyes wide.

"That's not how you count!" Another voice said from across the room and was quickly hushed by someone else.

"Yes it is! My daddy said I could skip hard numbers!" The boy replied, stomping his foot. "Anyways, I'm coming for you!"

He raced over to the curtains and pulled it away to reveal his Papa standing there with his eyes covered, pretending to be hidden. "Found you Papa!"

"Little Hoetaek such a good seeker!" Mark exclaimed, picking up the child and kissing his forehead, making the boy giggle.

"I'm the best!"

"But you didn't find me!"

"Shinwon, you're going to give away our hiding spot!" Chenle whispered loudly, and Shinwon huffed a sigh.

"You just did Daddy! You're too loud!"

"I did not!" Chenle retorted just as Hoetaek opened the door and tackled his Uncle Lele.

"Gotcha Uncle Lele!"

"That you did!"

"Got you too Wonnie!" Hoetaek giggled, and Shinwon pouted.

"I get to seek next then!"

"But we didn't find Uncle Sangie or Uncle Porn!"

"Who?" Mark asked, wondering how his precious three year old knew that accursed word.

"I told you it's Uncle Ten!" Ten said, appearing from under a couch. "Ten!"

"Porn!"

"Why is our son saying porn?" Hyuck asked, and Mark looked at him, his face white with fear of Hyuck's rage.

"It's Ten's fault!" Mark exclaimed, and Donghyuck sighed, padding over and scooping up Hoetaek, booping his nose.

"Baby, that's a potty word. Do you know what we do with potty words?"

"We tell them to Uncle Jaemin because his skin is thick!"

"No!" Mark said as Hyuck burst into shocked laughter. "We don't say potty words!"

"Oh okay," Hoetaek pouted.

"Uncle Porn, can we go get ice cream?" Shinwon begged, and Hyuck looked at Chenle.

"Are you going to tell him not to say that?"

"He doesn't know the meaning, and it's fun to watch Ten get embarrassed when Shinwon starts screaming for Uncle Porn. He'll grow out of it."

"Our son should not be saying porn," Jisung said, coming in to hear the last part of the conversation.

"Right. Shinwon, no more saying porn. It's a word only Daddy can say." Chenle said to the young boy, who nodded and turned to his daddy.

"Daddy! Daddy, jungle gym!" Jisung sighed and bent down, letting Changbin climb on him.

"You know Mark, I need you to do something for me," Hyuck hummed, seeing Hoetaek was occupied for the time being.

"Anything, what is it?" Hyuck hummed softly and pressed a lazy kiss on Mark's cheek, taking his hand and pressing it to his tummy.

"I need help finding more baby names." Mark let out a gasp and looked at Hyuck, who was nervously biting his lip. "I underwent a lot of fertility treatments without you knowing and I'm sorry but your mom and Renjun both said it should be easier than Hoetaek so I thought maybe it would be nice to try again and -"

"I love you," Mark said softly, cutting off Donghyuck's rambling. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Hyuck said softly, pecking Mark's lips and smiling. "I really do."

♛♔♛

"Congratulations," Renjun groaned when Hyuck told him, his swollen ankles hurting like hell. "Meanwhile it's like I ate a hot air balloon, I'm so fat it puts a humpback whale to shame."

"You are having twins."

"Your point is?" Renjun groaned as he toddled around the kitchen, making himself tea since Jaemin and Jeno were busy handling the kingdoms.

"I'll get it," Hyuck said, getting up and grabbing the tea. "Have you decided on names?"

"I like Yanan, and the other two want something with a J, so Jinho. Ji from Jisung, and the rest I kinda pulled out of my ass but it works." Renjun said, feeling a contraction and wincing. "God dammit, this hurts. Why couldn't Jeno get pregnant instead of me?"

"No idea," Hyuck shrugged as the tea kettle whistles and Renjun got up to get it. "Sit down, I'll get it. You look like you're in pain."

"Just contractions."

"For how long?"

"About ten times in the last forty five minutes," Renjun managed.

"Oh my gosh, we need to get you to the hospital."

"Why?"

"You're in labor you dumb fuck!"

♛♔♛

Jaemin tore through the hospital, his hair a mess and his tie loose. "Where is he?" He asked, and the nurse pointed towards a private room that Jaemin burst into to see a waiting room and a nurse waiting with a mask and gloves for him. He put both on and stepped in to see Renjun, breathing laboriously and obviously in a lot of pain.

"Hi Nana," he managed, reaching out a hand. The other was gripping Jeno's hand tightly, and Jaemin pressed a kiss against Renjun's sweaty forehead.

"You're doing great, don't talk, just breathe sweetheart," Jaemin said, and Renjun managed a nod before concentrating again.

After another hour, the first head crowned and the first baby came out, Jeno cutting the umbilical cord and letting the baby be taken to be washed since the other twin wasn't coming any time soon.

It took four more hours of labour for the next twin to arrive, and as soon as he arrived he started screaming as Jaemin cut the umbilical cord.

Renjun was exhausted, sweaty, bloody, but overjoyed when his sons were placed into his arms.

"Yanan," He said softly at the eldest one as the rest of their family filtered in, and smiled at the sight of Renjun holding the tiny angels. "And Jinho."

"Welcome to the world," Jaemin cooed, and Jeno smiled widely.

"Welcome to the world, little princes."

♛♔♛

The End.

And The Beginning.

edited: this generation is pentagon members. The generation AFTER will be SKZ!