𝟜𝟙

Warning: mentions of blood! Be careful!

♛♔♛

Mark looked at his fiancé, who was pacing and biting his nail. "Hyuck, there's something Jeno wants help with."

"What?" Hyuck practically raced over to Mark to grab the letter, looking it over and grabbing a new sheet of paper and pen, sitting on Mark's lap without thought.

Mark flushed red and nuzzled into Hyuck's neck, not noticing how Donghyuck's breath hitched a little bit. No matter the situation, Mark's touch never failed to cause an uproar of butterflies in Hyuck's body.

"Okay, so let's assume each pause is a new sentence. Just organise them vertically and you get the words Aikavi Embassy. That's a classic code Jun and I used when we were little and stole candy."

"Good job baby," Mark whispered, kissing Hyuck's neck softly, making the tanned male giggle. "Let me send it out okay?"

"Okay," Hyuck hummed, Mark leaving him alone in the room. Donghyuck toddled up the stairs and into Mark's bedroom, a cheerful place of three powder blue walls and one chalkboard wall. He wandered into the closet and found a big shirt and boxers, changing into both quickly before Mark came back up.

When Mark did come up, he was met by the sight of Donghyuck, wearing his clothes and a pair of glasses that Mark didn't know he owned, laying on his stomach and reading a diplomatic mission Mark was supervising.

"Hi Markie," Hyuck hummed, not even looking up at Mark.

"Hi," Mark said, sounding breathless.

"Were you running?" Donghyuck asked, looking up at Mark in concern.

"No, I wasn't, I just - you changed."

"Clothes? Yeah, is it okay?"

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you." Donghyuck let out a loud laugh and puckered his lips teasingly, not expecting anything.

He was pleasantly surprised however, when Mark came and cupped his face in his hands, gently pressing their lips together. "Stop being so cute otherwise I'll kiss you more." Hyuck giggled before pouting and holding out his arms.

"I want cuddles."

"Have you not been sleeping?" Now that Mark really looked at Donghyuck, he looked drained beyond belief.

"Not really," Donghyuck pouted, and Mark has never gotten into a bed faster than to cuddle his sunshine.

"Come here." Donghyuck happily obliged, snuggling into Mark's chest and quickly falling asleep, his glasses still on his face. Mark gently removed his glasses and pecked his forehead, snuggling in next to him.

A few seconds later, Mingi opened the door to see the two princes snuggled into each other, Mark protectively curled around Donghyuck.

♛♔♛

Renjun looked warily at the canvas, absorbing what could only be called a nightmare for him. The canvas was covered with mostly his blood, his sweat, his tears, making one portrait of someone he'd only seen once, his eyes forlorn and hollow.

Jisung watched as Renjun took a shard of glass and without hesitation made an incision on his arm, blood leaking out into a container. "Renjun -"

"There's cameras Sungie," Renjun replied softly, and Jisung sighed.

"I don't care." Renjun looked at the younger boy, his eyes pleading.

"But I do." Renjun was in worse shape than he was less than twenty four hours ago when he released the video; apparently the painting hadn't progressed enough so the leader of this group had put Renjun through what Jisung called unreasonable torture; boxing him into a sauna for an hour, forcing him to listen to the chilling confessions of the first kidnappers on loop until he had collapsed of dehydration and fatigue.