𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 (𝕊𝕄𝕌𝕋)

Imagine a smut chapter with each dick synonym is replaced with the word "ramen noodle."

Now, with that lovely image, enjoy this chapter you lil Receivers.

Keep in mind I have never written or experienced anything mildly sexy - sorry •3•

Scittily scoot they about to fuck.

♛♔♛

NoRenMin/JaeNoRen

Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun make a bet that Jaemin and Jeno can't touch Renjun for an entire 24 hours no matter what he does.

Title: Touch

Specific kinks: Cross-dressing, bondage, orgasm denial, daddy kink, probably more but I don't know their names.

♛♔♛

A single candle flickered in the centre of the circle, murmuring noises coming from the people sitting around it. To anyone coming in, it would sound terrifying, especially the laughter floating out of the circle, loud and piercing.

Jisung groaned as he collapsed from the bridge, his leg still bent backwards and Chenle on his stomach. "This is why I hate truth or dare with you all."

"Thanks," Donghyuck beamed cheekily. He was currently snuggled on Mark's lap as Mark rubbed Donghyuck's tummy gently, pressing kisses to his skin whenever he could.

Renjun was laying on his stomach, Jaemin next to him with Jeno curled on his lap, and Chenle and Jisung were in whatever position they felt was most comfortable.

"Renjun, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Renjun answered Jisung as Jeno made grabby hands for his baby boy.

"Who tops?"

"Like when we cuddle?" Renjun asked, confused, and everyone looked at him deadpan. "If you mean sex we don't know. We haven't had it yet. The furthest we've gotten is blowjobs."

"Jaemin has zero gag reflex," Jeno supplied.

"You haven't what?" Hyuck gasped, and the three shrugged as Renjun was picked up like a dead fish and laid across their laps.

"Me and Jeno would probably switch, and Renjun would be the bottom," Jaemin concluded after a minute, and Jeno nodded.

Renjun, meanwhile, was wondering if it would be bad to dare his husbands not to annoy him for a day. They were perfect, but Renjun had grown up without a lot of physical affection due to a natural aversion. So all the touchy-feely was a bit much for him.