𝟚𝟜

YangYang pursed his lips, trying to figure out the right ice cream flavour to get. It was a close contest between chocolate and vanilla, but he didn't want to get the swirl since he didn't want soft serve ice cream. He was pouting over the ice cream a solid minute later when he realised something was wrong in his mind.

Help.

YangYang's eyes went wide, and he looked at the woman, bored behind the counter. "Do you have a Neo Stone recorder?"

"Like, the one you put your stone in?" She asked, and YangYang nodded, ignoring the stares his friends were giving him. "Yeah."

"Is it full?"

"I work at an ice cream shop, there's nothing interesting that happens here so no, it isn't."

"Great, can I borrow it?" She handed it over, and YangYang took his necklace, placing it into the holder and letting the thoughts from Renjun fill the bauble. "Thank you, Miss..."

"Joowon." She responded, watching the thoughts bounce. "It looks like your friend's in trouble."

"I know, thank you," YangYang said, beginning to back out. "I'll bring it back!" He raced away, and the other boys looked at each other, confused.

♛♔♛

"Your Majesty?" Jaemin asked, seeing King Yixing talking lowly to someone as he entered the room.

"Jaemin." Yixing waved away the man and turned to the prince. "Let's wait a minute."

Within the next five minutes, four other boys showed up, looking terrifying in their own ways. Jaemin gulped at the serious look on Donghyuck's face; it reminded him that he was so happy not to be marrying the boy.

Jeno didn't look much better, but hey, Jeno was hot when he was serious.

"We're waiting on one more person." Yixing readjusted his crown, and as he did, the door flew open to reveal a boy with bare feet and simple clothes.

"Sorry Your Majesty, Your Highnesses." YangYang bowed deeply, frowning. "I had to find the materials needed."

"Understood. Now, what do you boys know about Sir Kang?"

"Daniel?" Jisung asked, and King Yixing nodded seriously. "He gives me a bad vibe."

"He gives Donghyuck a look like he's something to be hated." Chenle said next, frowning. "And Renjun doesn't like him either, his thoughts told me so."

"Have you heard from Renjun lately?"

"No," Chenle pouted. "I thought he'd blocked me again since three nights ago at 3 AM I asked him if he thought the metal Donghyuck slams into submission has a spanking kink."

"Chenle, there are some things I do not need to know." Yixing said, and Jisung gave his fiancé a deadpan look.

"Where were you yesterday?" Yixing asked, and Jeno and Jaemin exchanged a look.

"Jeno and I were cuddling."

"I was preparing the ball," Donghyuck said.

"We were out with YangYang, Dejun, and Hendery." Chenle gestured to him and Jisung, and Yixing nodded. "Why?"

"YangYang?"

"I have it," YangYang said, and the device lit up, beginning to spin and project an image. "This is from Renjun's point of view."

"You want a tour from me? I'm pretty sure I made it clear I don't approve of your presence." Renjun's voice said, and Daniel, on the stairs lower than him, pouted. "Go ask Mark."