𝟙𝟘

An awkward silence stretched over the two boys like a blanket. Jeno had been called away, and thus Renjun was stuck with Jaemin.

To alleviate some of his boredom, Jaemin decided it was a good time to figure out exactly how red Renjun could get. "So Junnie-"

"Renjun."

"Junnie," Jaemin cooed. "What're your favourite periodic elements?"

"What?" Jaemin scooted closer to Renjun, who scooted backwards on the couch.

"Let me guess, copper and tellurium because you're CuTe?" Renjun made an automatic gagging noise, but Jaemin saw a light pink blush on his cheeks.

"That was disgusting."

"I think that was perfect. Just like you." Jaemin leaned forwards and caught one of Renjun's hands, which were ready to smack the shit out of him. "You know, I heard you were looking for Mr Right. You don't have to search anymore because I'm right here."

"I will throw you out of your apartment window while you sleep," Renjun said, frowning and scooting back further.

"What do you breathe?" Jaemin seemed undisturbed by Renjun about to literally fall off the couch, who looked confused.

"Oxygen? I hope?"

"Me too!" Jaemin beamed, and Renjun cursed his heart flying to his throat. "We have so much in common!"

"The only thing we have in common is we both like your brother. Jisung's definitely the angel in your family."

"What that that make me?"

"The devil," Renjun said deadpan.

"Well the Devil's a fallen angel, so I'll take it!" Jaemin said brightly. "You know, kissing burns 2.6 calories a minute. Would you like to burn some calories with me?"

"I would rather set my eyebrows on fire." Renjun began to fall off the couch, but suddenly his arms were practically yanked out of their sockets and suddenly his nose was smashed against Jaemin's and their foreheads pressed together.

Renjun turned the colour of a (whoop whoop) firetruck. "Aw, Junnie! You're so cute when you blush!" Jaemin, now reassured that Renjun wasn't going to hurt himself, pinched the older's cheek. "And since we're so close, how about we have a conversation in the language of love?"

"No thanks, I'd rather not waste my first kiss." Renjun retorted, untangling himself and beginning to walk away.

"Wait!" Jaemin said, standing up. "You're forgetting something!"

"My sanity? I lost that when you walked in here."

"Me!" Jaemin pouted, holding out his arms. Renjun rolled his eyes and began to walk out before a smirk overcame his face. There was one thing he could do to get back at Jaemin really quick before he left. What was that Jeno called him? Nana?

Renjun walked back to Jaemin and put his arms on either side of Jaemin quickly, making sure his eyes raked Jaemin's body before smirking and meeting Jaemin's now wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Hey Nana, apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" Renjun said lowly in Jaemin's ear and witnessed the sight of a very confident gay short-circuiting. "Anyways, bye Jaemin." Renjun walked out like nothing happened, leaving Jaemin to hyperventilate over how hot Renjun just was and to scream into a pillow.

That boy was already whipped.

♛♔♛

Long overdue, it is time to explain the dynamic of the Lee family of Cidaris. Cidaris has forever been the warring kingdom of the four, and the strictest. With that comes a respect for strength, and respect for command.