𝟙𝟙

Jisung was whipped beyond belief for Chenle, but that was no secret. So when he told Jaemin, Jaemin just laughed for a solid twenty minutes before telling Jisung through wheezes that everyone knew and it was completely okay to kiss the boy, because Chenle was whipped too.

Jisung wanted to kiss Chenle, and though Chenle hadn't made it hard to kiss him, Jisung was terrible at taking chances. In fact, Jisung had at one point groaned that Chenle should shut up and Chenle responded with "Make me."

Jisung had blushed so hard that when he was tested for a fever it was 38.6 degrees Celsius and he missed having some really good meat because he was force fed herbal soup instead.

"Jisung!" Chenle shouted, successfully snapping the younger boy out of his thoughts. "Don't think too hard, everyone knows you're the visual in this relationship!"

"Wh- hey! That's definitely you!"

"Then why are you reading the book upside down? And backwards?" Jisung flushed red as he realised the book he had absentmindedly grabbed before becoming immersed in his own thoughts was indeed upside down and backwards.

"I uh, absorb information like a sponge like this," Jisung said, slightly sarcastically, and Chenle snorted. "The dinner, I just wanted to tell you my parents are just-"

"I love your parents!" Chenle gushed. "They are absolutely hilarious! You were such a cute baby too-"

"Wait, when did you see my baby pictures? They weren't at the dinner two nights?" Chenle giggled a little before pulled a miniature picture of baby Jisung with wide eyes and big ears. "What the hell?"

"Your mom gave it to me! I love her so much, she's perfect. She said I could call her mom too!"

Jisung was about to bury himself in the chaise he was laying on, but decided against it with Chenle's next words. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me? Like on an actual date? We're already engaged and all but there's a festival starting today and tonight's the night of the NoRenMin dinner and it's going to be a mess."

"NoRenMin?"

"My brother, your brother, and Jeno. The 'No' from Jeno, the 'Ren' from Renjun, and the 'Min' from Jaemin." Chenle said sagely. "So is that a yes?"

"It's a yes," Jisung smiled at Chenle, and Chenle beamed back at him before running off.

He'd make sure to kiss the adorable boy by the end of tonight. Or his heart might combust.

♛♔♛

Mark knocked on Donghyuck's studio, not expecting anything. He knew how protective Renjun was of his studio, so he wasn't expecting anything different from Hyuck. To his surprise though, the door swung open to reveal Donghyuck wearing strange goggles and a confused look.

"Hey." Donghyuck said, a burst of nearly scalding air slapping Mark in the face.

"Hi? Why's it so hot in here?" Mark stepped in curiously at Donghyuck's wave in, taking in the room. It was different from what he had imagined; Renjun's was a mess of scrawled paintings and torn paper and half-finished canvases. Donghyuck had a neat bulletin board with blueprints and ideas, but there was a lot of fire everywhere, so Mark was a little unsure if it was neater because Donghyuck was neat or he just didn't want everything to be in blazes.

"I make glass? And I weld? My fire's always going." Leave it to Donghyuck to wink at that last part. "Anyways, why're you here?"

"I wanted to make sure you're okay. The dinner was pretty bad." Mark confessed, and Hyuck shrugged,

"It's been worse. You missed the iconic birthday party is where they forgot they gave birth to me after Jeno. They also forget my name a lot. It's like, oh, Donghyuck, we recognised you as a human being again. Go back to not being ours now."

"How can they forget you?" Mark asked. "You're literally always on my mind." Donghyuck froze for a minute, sand in his hand. "Thanks Seagull," Hyuck chuckled, unfreezing. "Glad to know you like to burn through brain cells."

"It does not!" Hyuck ignored his protest and poured some sand into his mould, sticking it into the kiln. "Put on some safety gear would you? I'd hate to help your face look better than a blobfish's." And just like that, Hyuck absolutely ruined whatever mood there was.

"Thanks Donghyuck," Mark said, complying anyways. It wasn't his playground to mess around with. "You are the confidence boost I need in my life."

"You're welcome Seagull," Hyuck said, pulling the now melted sand out and transferring it quickly to a tube, swirling the glass like honey. Mark watched, fascinated, as Donghyuck somehow quickly make a Madonna lily out of the melted glass and smiled gently at it. "Do you want it?"

"Me?" Mark looked around the workshop, and Donghyuck gave him perhaps the most deadpan look ever.

"Yes you Minhyung," Hyuck said, using Mark's real name and a tone that said he couldn't believe how dumb Mark was. "Did the hair dye kill off your brain cells?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Mark took the flower delicately and smiled at Donghyuck, making the younger boy flush. "But this is beautiful. I didn't know you could do this."

"I'm good with my hands," Hyuck said, winking. Mark didn't miss the implication and cleared his throat.

"Anyways I was surprised this was so neat." Mark looked around again, and Hyuck shrugged.

"As I said, I'm good with my hands. That includes things like carving, carpentry, forging, etc. It needs to be clean. Renjun's is messy because he says it helps him think." Donghyuck took the melted glass out of the fire again and smiled at Mark. "Why'd you come here anyways?"

"Do you want to go horseback riding later?" Mark asked, seeing Hyuck's eyes light up. He could stare at those eyes forever, dreamlike and captivating. He could honestly just-

"Seagull." Hyuck's deadpan tone cut through Mark's thoughts, and Mark felt his face turning red. "I'd love to go riding with you. When?"

"Uh, maybe, tomorrow?" Mark managed, staring at Donghyuck.

"You're staring Mark." Donghyuck laughed, looking at Mark with no absence of mirth. "But sure, tomorrow."

"I have to actually go work with my parents on something but," Mark, before he lost his nerve, pecked Donghyuck's cheek then ran out internally screaming and holding his lily close. "Bye Haechan!" He managed before racing off quicker than BTS's album sales.

"Haechan?" Donghyuck said softly, putting one of his glaves to his face. "Does this mean he likes me too?" Donghyuck giggled, looking giddy.

♛♔♛

I couldn't leave it at a sad moment sorry :)

Thank you for 3k reads!