𝟝𝟟

Chenle arrived in the spa to hear Donghyuck and Renjun gossiping, sitting in the waiting chairs and looking up at Chenle came in. "Hi Lele," Renjun said, smiling and standing up to hug him tightly.

"You're going to break my back before the massage," Chenle joked, hugging Renjun back. "Ready for a stress free week?"

"Are you implying Jeno and Jaemin are high maintenance? Because you're right." Renjun replied, making Hyuck laugh.

"How do you think they're going to hold up?"

"Jaemin and Jeno will be fine. It's one week."

"So will Mark. He's probably happy I won't be stressing over stuff at four am. Which reminds me, Chenle, why is your wedding so late? Ten at night?"

"I wanted to get married under the stars," Chenle replied. "And Jisung has yet to complain. I don't think he even knows what time the wedding's at."

"Mark's the same way. I had to ask my future mother-in-law what flowers he's allergic to and what fabric he'd like."

"Sounds like Mark," Renjun hummed. "Jeno and Jaemin have been pretty good when they haven't been super clingy. Granted, I love them being clingy, but it's annoying when I'm trying to get everything together. Also, Chenle, why did I have to listen to Kun whine for five hours on flour wastage in the kitchen?"

Chenle hesitated for a second before answering. "Jisung and I may have had a flour fight to see who was wearing the white suit at the wedding."

"It's obviously you honey," Donghyuck said as they brought them back for the first massage session of five. "Did you ever wonder how our family only produced bottoms?"

"I am not sleeping on the bottom bunk!" Chenle protested.

"Chenle -" Donghyuck simpered, and Chenle's face went confused, then lit up.

"Oh wait you meant sex," Chenle said, and Renjun choked on his cucumber water.

"Chenle! You're too young!"

"What do you think is going to happen on that wedding night? You've heard my thoughts on his thighs!"

"Oh?" Donghyuck asked as they laid down for the massage.

"You do not want to hear them," Renjun shuddered dramatically. "I've heard more holy thoughts from Jaemin and that's saying something."

"He's taking after me," Hyuck sniffled dramatically and wiped away fake tears before putting his head down on the massage table.

"That's a terrible thing."

"Not in my book," Donghyuck replied, sighing in relief as they began to massage his legs. "I am so stressed about this wedding I have grey hair."

"Which reminds me, are you dying your hair?"

"That's a secret."

♛♔♛

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" Mark asked as he walked into Jeno and Jaemin's guest suite to see a shrine of Renjun erected, including a full body pillow with a sleeping picture of Renjun printed onto it.