𝟛

"Tonight is the night to get shitfaced and make some weirdass artwork we can hang on our walls later." Donghyuck said, kicking down the door to Renjun's studio. Being the good best friend he is, Renjun didn't disagree.

He also wanted to forget the fact that he was going to be married to Jaemin and Jeno, which was sure to be insufferable. But that was besides the point.

"Why do you want to drink? You're marrying Mark!" Renjun accepted the drink - whatever it was it looked like apple juice - and took a sip.

"I'm pretty sure he hates me. At least, my tarot cards told me so."

"You're sad because your tarot cards told you that Mark doesn't like you?"

"Yes." Hyuck downed all of his drink in one gulp, gagging afterwards. "Pour me the fuck up bitch I want to be wasted."

"You do that." Renjun went back to painting, setting up a canvas less than an hour later for his drunk best friend who was currently trying to eat his paint. He himself was tipsy enough that he giggled at Hyuck and didn't try to stop him, but sober enough to remember why he was drinking.

Which meant he should probably stop drinking. Renjun knew he was a lightweight; it only took two glasses to get him drunk enough to jump off the roof into a fountain and break his leg.

Hyuck was less of a lightweight but he also was upset at his tarot cards. So he was plastered. And when Hyuck is plastered, all of hell breaks loose. "I am going," Hyuck slurred, and Renjun looked at him. "To paint the shit out of Mark."

"How are you-"

"Servant!" Hyuck flung open the door and screeched, making someone come running.

"Yes sir?"

"Bring me the seagull ass!"

"What?" The poor boy looked desperately confused, and Renjun sighed.

"Prince Minhyung." He clarified, and Donghyuck nodded vigorously.

"R-right!" The servant scampered off, and Renjun looked at Donghyuck, who was painting his hands with childlike precision.

"If you embarrass yourself I do not want to hear it."

"I won't embarrass myself, because I am perfect." Donghyuck said, staring at Renjun. "You know, you're a closet case."

"Thanks." Renjun continued painting, not even sure who he was painting at this point.

"You'd also be hot if you weren't so cold to people. Just be yourself more often."

"I'm not going to do that." Renjun knew the consequences of being too nice; he'd almost gotten killed because of niceties. When Renjun was seven and Chenle was five, they had been successfully kidnapped by rogues and Renjun had spent days with knife against his neck and the threat of Chenle being gutted in front of him if he was loud.

All because he had allowed the people into the castle because they looked like they needed help. He still had a scar on his neck from that instance, but he rarely went out without makeup covering it. "Prince Minhyung!" The servant announced, opening the doors to reveal a very tired and annoyed Mark.

"Hi," Renjun said, and Mark nodded.

"What's going on? Why do you have alcohol? Donghy-" Hyuck put a paint covered hand over Mark's mouth, and giggled at his expression.

"I'm going to paint you."

"He means that he's going to smear paint all over you." Minhyung simply nodded, taking off his glasses and looking at Donghyuck.