𝟚𝟞

Chenle cuddled closer to Jisung, inhaling and exhaling his scent. Jisung smelled like sunshine and pine, somehow comforting and warm all at once. "Feeling better?" Jisung asked, and Chenle nodded.

Once he'd seen what had happened to his brother, he felt the familiar rush of a panic attack coming on and Jisung was able to get him out and into another room where he was pulled onto the couch and cuddled into Jisung, the younger boy drawing patterns on the other's back and talking lowly.

"Want to do anything love?" Jisung asked, and Chenle looked at him softly.

"Kiss you?" Jisung turned red and began to splutter, making Chenle giggle softly. "You're so cute Sungie."

"Thank you," Jisung whispered, and Chenle felt his heart do a somersault.

"Cute!" Chenle squealed, moving to squish Jisung's cheeks, making the younger boy try to swat him away. "Which reminds me, why did you feel so insecure earlier?"

Jisung froze, looking at Chenle's bright eyes. "How did me being cute remind you of that?"

"Well I was thinking of you, and how you're perfect, then I remembered how - wait a minute, you're just trying to get me off topic aren't you?" Chenle asked, and Jisung smiled sheepishly.

"Is it working?"

"It was," Chenle pouted. "Now tell me!"

"Only if you catch me!" Jisung wiggled out from under Chenle and raced away, making Chenle smile widely.

"I'll catch you and tickle you!" Chenle shouted, scrambling up and racing after Jisung, cursing Jisung's long legs as the younger boy tore through the ballroom, skidding on the fresh wax and ignoring Donghyuck's scream of terror at a giant chick and dolphin that tore through. "Get back here Zhong Jisung!" Chenle screamed, running into the courtyard after Jisung.

"You're taking my last name!" Jisung shouted back, and Chenle frowned. It sounded like Jisung was close, but he wasn't sure where he could be. Suddenly he was grabbed from behind and he screamed, flailing for a minute before the person behind him let out a low chuckle.

"Jisung, you scared me!" Chenle whined, and Jisung gently kissed Chenle's cheek.

"Sorry love. But I caught you, not the other way around, so I think I should get a reward."

"Reward?" Chenle's mind went straight into the gutter, and his entire face turned bright red, trying not to choke.

"Can I get a kiss?" Jisung asked shyly, and Chenle mentally slapped himself for thinking something dirty. "Then I'll tell you."

"Really?" Chenle asked, and Jisung nodded. Chenle turned so Jisung's large hands were around his waist and their foreheads were pressed together, giving both of them a full view of the red flush on their faces.

"I mean, we are in a relationship. We need to communicate," Jisung said shyly. "That's what Sicheng told me."

"That is the cutest, purest thing I have ever heard in my life," Chenle smiled, feeling Jisung's warm breath tumble over his lips.

"But that doesn't mean I can't have some fun first," Jisung smirked, and Chenle turned bright red.

"W-wh-" his question was cut off by Jisung smashing his lips against Chenle's like Chenle's lips were water and he'd been stuck in the desert for a month. Chenle let out a squeak, but his hand travelled up to lace with Jisung's hair like it was natural, and his other hand found purchase on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung didn't stop at his lips coming in contact with Chenle's though; his tongue gently asked for entrance to Chenle's mouth, which Chenle allowed, but quickly began to fight Jisung's tongue for dominance. Jisung smirked into the kiss and pulled Chenle closer to him harshly, making Chenle lose his train of thought and stop fighting. Jisung lazily explored at that point, not forgetting to nibble Chenle's lower lip as he pulled away, leaving the older prince a flushed red mess, his lips swollen and eyes wide.