𝟝𝟚

"You're going to be king, good luck!" Chenle said, shoving the papers into Renjun's chest. "I get to go frolic with Jisung again! Also the funeral's tonight, and your coronation is tomorrow! I'm going to go cry, eat cake, and get a food baby!" Chenle raced off, and Renjun clicked his tongue, looking at the mess.

He was torn up about his mom, yes, but she hadn't suffered. That he was happy about. She would have wanted to be celebrated, not mourned.

That's why tonight was a literal party. Minus alcohol for the most part, because Renjun didn't want to hear drunk sex coming from Mark and Donghyuck's room.

"Really? Drunk sex? I prefer sober sex." Donghyuck said languidly, and Renjun jumped.

"Jeez Hyuck, you can't scare me like that."

"I just wanted to slap you."

Renjun raised his eyebrow as his brother, and Donghyuck sighed. "It's not fair you nearly died then had a glow-up okay? You look hot! Meanwhile all I got for a near-death experience was health problems."

"And a man who ravaged your neck," Renjun pointed out. "Besides, I'm pretty sure if you wanted, Jeno could be your surrogate. You do have related DNA, and I don't think any of us would mind."

"You're asking Mark to stick his hard spaghetti into Jeno?"

"No! There's such a thing as donors Hyuck! And hard spaghetti? Really?"

"Look, I haven't seen it. It could be like hard spaghetti!"

"I'm never going to eat spaghetti again."

"Lunch is served!" A servant called, and Renjun poked his head out of the study.

"What is it?"

"Spaghetti!" Chenle screamed, and Renjun let out a long groan as Donghyuck let out a loud laugh, doubling over as Renjun banged his head into the wall.

♛♔♛

Renjun sighed, his shoulders slumped against the boy holding him. Jaemin giggled, kissing Renjun's cheek softly, just happy that this was real, that Renjun was with him again and watching Jeno dance.

"Your hickies look so pretty baby boy," Jaemin whispered, making Renjun turn pink as Jaemin ran his hands up and down his sides.

"Does anything not look pretty on me?"

"Nope," Jaemin popped the p, and Renjun laughed lightly as Jeno came over, pecking Jaemin on the cheek and Renjun on the lips.

"You two look comfortable," Jeno hummed, swaying gently as he laced his hands with Renjun's.

"We are," Jaemin replied, and Jeno beamed.

"Will you two princes do me the honour of dancing with me?" Jeno asked, and the other two nodded, Jeno beaming happily as they formed a sandwich, squishing Renjun between them as they swayed, making Renjun giggle.

"You're so cute," Jaemin whispered.

♛♔♛

"I bet I can twerk better than you you flatass," Hyuck said, and Mark looked at him, blinking in surprise.

It turns out Donghyuck doesn't need alcohol to be dumb, he was just a natural at it.

"I -"

"C'mon, it will be fun!" Donghyuck said. "Or we can do something better."

"Like," Mark asked, clearly confused.

"Like go somewhere private," Donghyuck said seductively, and Mark raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"I just really want kisses," Hyuck said, softer this time. "I don't want to die with regret, and one of the things I want to kiss you over and over again." Mark melted at Donghyuck's doe eyes, and smiled at him.

"Go ahead and lead me away then baby," Mark chuckled, linking their fingers together and letting Hyuck lead him to his room. It was pretty coloured, pastel colours and fairy lights with a large canopied bed.

"It's beautiful."

"I know," Donghyuck replied, twirling around with Mark's hand in his. "We can have our own little dance here where people aren't watching."

"You don't like people watching?"

"I feel like they always are," Donghyuck sighed, going over to his record player and blowing on his favourite record, putting it on the player and pressing the needle to it.

Mark gently tapped Hyuck's shoulder, making the smaller boy turn to him. "May I have this dance?"

Hyuck smiled and nodded, changing from the loud persona he portrayed to the soft boy Mark knew and loved.

Mark pulled him close, his hand laced with his and his hand on his hip. Donghyuck sighed softly, leaning his forehead against Mark's shoulder as he swayed in time with the music, not worrying about actually moving.

Mark gently unlaced his hand from Donghyuck's to lift his chin, staring at him gently before pressing his lips against Donghyuck's softly. "You know I'm never going to stop loving you right Donghyuck?"

"I know," Donghyuck replied, his eyes soft as Mark pulled him in for another sweet kiss, one that stole the breath Donghyuck had.

"Despite everything, I would never leave you. I don't care if you wake me up every night, I don't care if you tell me to go. I will love you forever, Sunshine."

"Thank you," Donghyuck said softly as Mark pulled him into another kiss that caused Donghyuck's legs to go weak.

"Jump," Mark suddenly said, and Donghyuck looked at him questioningly before doing so, only to be held up by his thighs on Mark's body. "Look how cute you are baby," Mark cooed, and Donghyuck flushed bright red.

"I just wanted to hold you because it looked like your legs were getting weak from the compliments." If possible, Donghyuck flushed redder, and Mark smiled in contentment, pecking Donghyuck's cheek, nose, forehead, and finally, pecking his lips.

"You tease," Donghyuck whispered, lacing his fingers in Mark's black hair, seeing Mark's grin as Mark moved, gently placing Donghyuck's back on the bed, crawling forwards so he was kneeling between Donghyuck's legs, which were still wrapped firmly around him.

"But you love me," Mark smirked, his hands finding his way under Hyuck's shirt. "You're okay with this right?"

"Yes," Hyuck responded, kissing Mark deeply.

That night, fireworks went off.

♛♔♛

Another fun fact: Renjun in chapter 50 was originally Daniel!

For everyone who said yes to smut; I'm notorious for having a very hard time writing smut. I thought I could, but I couldn't :(.

So I'll be publishing an extra chapter with some NoRenMin and MarkHyuck action for you lovelies with the proper warnings! And the MarkHyuck will be what was eluded to tonight ;).