𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀 - ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪

Chenle was terrified. He was throwing up, again, and he was pretty sure he wasn't sick. He'd been in the middle of talking to someone, but had to run and throw up in the nearest bathroom. He felt miserable, he hated throwing up.

Jisung was doing something, Chenle hadn't really been paying attention this morning since he had a headache and the nausea had been so bad he couldn't concentrate on anything else. All he knew was Jisung kissed his forehead and said it wouldn't be long before he came back to his beloved husband.

Well that had been three hours ago, and Chenle was really craving chicken marrow broth. Which no one had the heart to tell the prince that was practically nonexistent, so they'd made chicken broth.

"I'll take it," Jisung said softly, taking it from the servant and opening the door to hear Chenle throwing up. Immediately he was worried and went over to their bathroom, seeing the smaller boy hunched over the toilet. "Lele, are you alright?"

"Was does it look like?" The older boy asked miserably, and Jisung put down the soup to press a kiss to the back of Chenle's neck, the boy softly whining.

"It looks like I'm going to have to pick you up and carry you to bed Lele," Jisung responded, easily scooping up the older.

"Ji I'm going to puke," Chenle managed, and Jisung immediately set him back down, letting Chenle empty what little he had in his stomach at this point.

"Are you alright?"

"I don't think I'm going to throw up anymore if that's what you mean," Chenle pouted, and Jisung helped him up, Chenle brushing his teeth and gargling mouthwash before Jisung picked up the love of his life and carried him to their bed, laying him down and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Take a nap okay? I'll get you some more soup." Jisung grabbed the soup and walked out, Chenle grabbing his square bead off his dresser and activating it.

Renjun?

Chenle! What's up?

I'm sick but not sick. I'm throwing up and I have a headache and I really want chicken marrow soup.

You don't like chicken marrow?

Yeah.

You know Chenle, this sounds like what Donghyuck was experiencing, just a lot more mild.

When?

When he was pregnant with Hoetaek.

Chenle swallowed nervously. Hoetaek was hardly a year old, and Chenle hadn't been planning on having a baby so soon after hearing what a riot Hoetaek was.

I'm not ready for this.

Ask for a test. The healer should have some.

I'm scared.

It could just be a flu. Just ask.

Okay.

Chenle cautiously poked his head out to see Dejun, who he waved over. "I have a favour."

"Anything."

"Can you get me a pregnancy test?" Dejun blinked a few times then nodded, walking off.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Chenle jumped to hear Jisung's voice and see his cute pout, looking guiltily at him.

"I needed something," Chenle said bashfully, and Jisung pressed his lips together.

"I could've gotten it."

"It's kind of personal okay?" Chenle said, and Jisung saw how uncomfortable he was. "I'll tell you when the time comes okay?"

"Okay," Jisung said, picking up his husband again. "But until we know what's going on, I want you to rest!"