𝟛𝟟

Proceed with caution! This chapter has blood in it!

♛♔♛

"What do you mean?" Jaemin asked, looking at Jeno with wide eyes. "What do you mean Renjun's missing?"

"He didn't come home. I thought he was with you."

"No, we argued and he walked away." Jeno made a noise of distress, and Jaemin bit his lip. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault Jaemin." Jeno said softly, holding out his arms for a hug. He wanted to scream, punch something, yell at Jaemin until his voice was hoarse, but that would do nothing for him, Jaemin, or Renjun. He had to remain calm.

Jaemin collapsed into Jeno's arms, sobbing. "It's my fault Nono I let him go, I did this. Imagine how terrified he is right now. It's my fault, it's all my fault."

"It isn't your fault Jaemin."

"You wanted to see me Your Majesty?" Taeyong asked, coming in and bowing deeply.

"Send out grid searches for Prince Huang Renjun. Interview everyone around Odd Eye Café from 16:00 to 16:30. Call in the reserve troops, make this clear this is a matter directly from me. Any questions will be deflected to me, and I will answer them. However if they're questioning my leadership and decision, let them know there will be a trial for traitors two days after Prince Renjun is found."

"Yes Your Majesty," Taeyong bowed, leaving the room, and Jeno gently pat Jaemin's hair.
"It's okay baby. It's okay. We'll find Renjun. It's not your fault."

"He must be so scared," Jaemin whispered, and Jeno pressed a kiss to Jaemin's forehead.

"He'll be fine. He's strong."

♛♔♛

"Let me out you fat motherfucker!" Renjun screamed, slamming his hand hard against the door. He wasn't somewhere unpleasant, no, it was the opposite of that. The room was lush tones of gold and cerulean, and it was impressively decorated. A very nice place, but Renjun hated it.

"Your me-"

"Fuck off!" Renjun frowned, seeing that the tray was made safely of soft rubber and silicone. "I'm not hungry you asshat."

"Quite a vulgar little princey huh?" The person snickered. Renjun folded his arms and turned away, the man catching his chin and turning his head back.

"Fucking pervert."

"Now now, I just want to see why we had to capture you instead of just killing you." The man clicked his tongue, and Renjun slammed the heel of his hand into the man's ear, making him scream in pain as his piercings broke through the skin.

"I told you to fuck off old man."

"You will pay for that," the man seethed, and Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Sure."

"Jimin." A voice said, and the man flinched.

"RM," he bowed respectfully, and the voice chuckled.

"Bring Renjun to see me."

"Yes sir." Jimin said, roughly grabbing Renjun and dragging the now kicking and screaming boy to a large room made of marble, covered in art. A man with silver hair was sipping a drink, sitting at the base of a statue, and smiled when they came in.

"Hello Renjun."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Now now, be nice. I'm RM."