𝟝𝟞

Jisung walked into the room to see a murderous looking Chenle and turned on his heels to walk out, only to be grabbed by the collar of his shirt. "Oh no you don't," Chenle replied, dragging Jisung over to the table, Jisung pouting.

"I told you you could plan the bulk of the wedding," Jisung whined.

"This is about our suits Sungie," Chenle replied, and Jisung's mouth opened to a perfect o. "So I'm wearing the white one, and you're wearing the black one, which I still don't agree with, but tailoring starts tomorrow, and we need to know what material they'll be out of since we're going to be late leaving because we always sleep in."

"How about this?" Jisung chose a fabric at random, and Chenle wrinkled his nose.

"That's wool with a relatively low thread count, so it's really not that good. How about this? I was thinking a silk suit for the white, and this silk in particular." Chenle chose a white silk sample with a small pattern of baby's breath decorating it, the bursts so far apart they were hardly noticeable. "Or actually, no pattern." Chenle chose another one, and Jisung just nodded along.

"For you, how do you feel about cashmere for your suit?"

"Mark and Hyuck are using cashmere."

"Then we'll use silk," Chenle nodded, sifting through the silk samples before he found one he found satisfactory. Jisung just sat there as he became Chenle's sample doll, laying down and letting Chenle put the samples on him to determine the proper shade of black.

"Also, it's Lelenese tradition not to see your fiancé for the week before your wedding, so after we get to Taerid, I won't see you again until the wedding," Chenle said casually, and Jisung looked at him in shock.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm pretty sure Hyuck and Renjun are telling Mark and Jeno and Jaemin now, so I mean, you're not the only one devastated."

"I wouldn't say devastated," Jisung teased, and Chenle stuck out his tongue.

"Lay back down." Jisung ignored Chenle and instead wrapped his arms around him, kissing his neck and making him squirm. "Sungie, we need to finish this!"

"Well I was just informed I'm going to be deprived of Lele cuddles and kisses for a week, I'm going to get some now!"

"It tickles!" Chenle giggled as Jisung continued to leave butterfly soft kisses on his neck and face, avoiding his lips, which were pouted.

"Jisung," Chenle said, and Jisung looked at him.

"Yes?" Jisung didn't get to ask anything else as Chenle pulled him in for a kiss, which promptly turned into a small battle, Jisung winning and exploring Chenle's mouth, pulling away to see Chenle's now swollen and red lips still pouting. "I'm going to win one time."

"Keep telling yourself that."

♛♔♛

"What do you mean I don't get to see you for a week?" Jaemin whined, clinging onto Renjun, who was trying to choose tablecloth fabric for their reception.

"It's tradition Nana, can you let go of me?"
"Not before I get a kiss," Jaemin replied, and Renjun sighed, looking at him and gently pecking his lips, only to see Jaemin with his lips still puckered.

"Where's Jeno by the way? I thought I already chose tablecloth fabric." Renjun said, and Jaemin panicked for a second internally before chuckling.

"I think he's coming soon. But for now, more kisses?"

"You're too spoiled as it is."

"You're forgetting how much I can spoil you baby boy," Jaemin teased, enjoying the bright red flush on Renjun's face.