𝟜𝟠

Chenle looked up as a knock echoed through his room. Remembering the last time, he opened the door to reveal a very winded Jisung.

"Sungie?" Chenle squeaked.

"It's me," Jisung said, and Chenle barrelled into him, sobbing.

"I missed you," Chenle managed.

"I was only gone for about two days," Jisung replied. "I didn't even leave Yelissi if I'm being honest."

"I'm so sorry," Chenle sobbed. "I'm so, so sorry, I was angry, I wasn't thinking, I just lashed out at you, I just, I don't know what's going on. My emotions are a wreck, I don't know what to do."

Jisung gently hushed Chenle, hugging him tightly and rubbed his back, kissing his hair and closing his eyes. "It's natural of grief. I'm sorry I left."

"You have emotions too Ji, you're allowed to feel like this." Chenle whispered, looking up at Jisung. Jisung smiled then sighed, holding Chenle tightly.

"I'll get through this. And so will you." Jisung said, and Chenle looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"I love you," Chenle whispered, standing on his tiptoes and placing his hand on the name of Jisung's neck, pulling him down for a sweet kiss on the lips. "I really, really love you Park Jisung. You're my other half." Jisung blushed a shade of pink Chenle found beyond attractive, the taller boy ducking his head.

"I love you too," Jisung whispered, and Chenle pulled him in for another kiss, enjoying how perfectly they fit together.

"Only a little more than one week until we're married," Chenle said teasingly, and Jisung blinked in surprise.

"Oh yeah," Jisung said, and Chenle laughed.
"Don't tell me you forgot."

"I was too busy thinking about tonight's bonfire really," Jisung confessed, and Chenle sighed. "But tomorrow we head out for Eyaekha. We'll see everyone again for the first time since -" Jisung's voice caught, and Chenle nodded.

"Yeah. Bonfires here are actually a celebration of the life, so all you'll hear is the good about Renjun."

"I'll like that."

"I know."

♛♔♛

Jeno started awake, the scenes from the fire flashing and fading in his mind. Jaemin was looking at him, his eyes wide. "Nono?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Jeno asked, and Jaemin nodded.

"You were screaming Renjun's name," Jaemin said softly. "And you're holding me very tightly."

"Sorry."

"Did you paint the sky on my arms?" Jaemin asked quietly.

"I found the first aid kit Renjun left," Jeno said quietly. "One's for me, addressed to you, and one's for you, addressed for me. He told me you'd like the sky."

Jaemin took a soft breath and then sighed."God, Renjun is gorgeous in every way."

"Was," Jeno whispered, trying to remind himself that Renjun wasn't there anymore.