𝟛𝟜

Renjun was nearly asleep when his door creaked open to reveal Chenle. "Gē," he whispered, and Renjun looked at him tiredly.

"What?"

"Can I cuddle you?" Renjun didn't even answer, just opened the blanket he was under and let Chenle dive into the blankets. Chenle immediately clung onto Renjun like a panda bear, making the oldest smile.

"I don't want you to stay here," Chenle whimpered, and Renjun sighed.

"It's not officially been announced to us yet." Renjun consoled. "But you'll be fine! You have Jisung don't you?"

"But I won't have my older brother," Chenle pouted. "And Donghyuck's going to Eyaekha with Mark. I'm going to be alone in Lelidan if anything happens."

"It won't." Renjun said confidently. "We're removing the main threat and Donghyuck's well aware of what Daniel's capable of. Unfortunately for Daniel, I taught Donghyuck a few things."

"What do you mean?" Chenle asked.

"Just wait until dinner," Renjun winked as the door opened again to reveal the subject of their conversation. "Hi Hyuck."

"You're cuddling without me?" He exclaimed, tackling the two boys and beginning to tickle them, Chenle shrieking and Renjun accepting his fate of death by laughter and Chenle's screams.

Eventually Donghyuck calmed down and snuggled into them, Renjun sandwiched between them. "Are you excited to go to Eyaekha?"

"I am! I talked to King Taemin and Queen Jieun, and they're aware of the whole Daniel situation. They've assigned me an undercover guard and a permanent taste tester while I'm there. The guard's going to come meet me tonight at dinner actually. I'm excited."

"What if Mark gets jealous?" Renjun teased, and Donghyuck laughed.

"I don't think he will. His name's Song Mingi, and apparently he's terrifying." Renjun hummed at Donghyuck's response, feeling sleepy. He was nearly asleep again when the door opened to reveal his mom.

"Renjun, we need to discuss something." Renjun groaned, looking at his mom. Chenle was already asleep, and Donghyuck was peacefully humming. "We'll move the meeting into here I guess." Renjun smiled widely, and Yongsun was quiet for a second before smiling. "They're coming."

In a few minutes, Jeno and Jaemin entered, their faces flushed and lips swollen. Renjun swallowed around a lump in his throat, knowing exactly what that meant. Jeno's crown was crooked, and Jaemin gently fixed it, making Renjun feel like he was missing out on something.

Well, it was his own fault wasn't it? His trust issues and inability to show how much he truly cared about them? He felt sick, and Donghyuck seemed to sense something was wrong, so he peeked at Jeno and Jaemin and frowned, seeing the same thing as Renjun did.

Hoseok was there, but Seulgi wasn't, and Hoseok made an excuse, saying that she was doing something and he was just there to make sure Jaemin was there, then he left. Yixing was there, as was Yongsun, and Jeno was standing as the King of Cidaris.

Who'd just had another makeout session with Jaemin.

"We'd like to discuss living arrangements for the final three months," Yongsun said, and Renjun sighed. "Since Jeno is now the king of Cidaris, he shouldn't leave his subjects unattended. Thus, we've come to the conclusion that you two should spend your time in this castle until the wedding, which will take place in Eyaekha. After that, you three get to decide which palace you'd like to live in."

"Do I get a say?"

"Not this time." Yixing said, shutting Renjun down. Renjun frowned, then he sighed.