𝟝𝟝

"This is extremely cliché," Renjun said, licking his ice cream and looking at his two fiancés. They were currently walking through the park through flowering trees and eating ice cream - perfectly romantic.

"Jeno chose it."

"I like romantic things," Jeno pouted just as Jaemin took a flower from a tree and tucked it behind Jeno's ear.

"Pretty." Jaemin whispered, and Jeno flushed pink.

"Yeah, the flowers are beaut-"

"He means you," Renjun interrupted. "And to be fair, I don't blame him. You really are beautiful."

"We know you're a sucker for romantic things," Jaemin giggled, and Jeno turned pink. "So how about flower crowns?"

"Flower crowns?" Renjun asked, and Jaemin nodded. "I know a good spot." Renjun laced his fingers with Jeno's and began to walk off the path, towards a patch of trees. The other two followed until they were in a softly lit meadow, the wind causing the hair to blow Renjun's long hair off his forehead and reveal eyes filled with love for the other two princes.

"You look like a fairy prince," Jaemin smiled, looking at Renjun.

"Our little fairy prince," Jeno affirmed, sitting down and beginning to make a flower crown. "This one's for Junnie."

"I'll make one for you Jeno," Jaemin grinned, and Renjun sighed.

"I guess I have to figure out how to make one for Jaemin."

"You don't know?" Jeno asked, his fingers deftly weaving the stems together as Renjun shook his head no. "Go find the flowers you want then come back here. I'll help you."

Renjun nodded before going to find flowers, remembering in the back of his mind that Jaemin liked the colour white. Renjun found amaryllises, ranunculuses, lisianthuses, daisies, peonies, forget-me-nots, and brunneras, bringing them all back to Jeno, who was nearly done with his intricate mixture of yellow and light purple flowers.

"That's quite a mix," Jeno smiled, pulling Renjun closer to him so Renjun was kneeling in front of him, and placed the crown on his head. "Perfect for my fairy."

Renjun turned pink and waited for Jeno's further instructions, which were to sit in between his legs with Renjun's back to his chest. "We're going to start with the lisianthus okay? Because we don't have wire, we're going to weave them together like this," Jeno deftly weaved the two stems together, putting the brunnera next to the lisianthus.

"You're going to have to go slower than that," Renjun pouted, and Jeno chuckled.

"Okay baby boy, you're going to weave this part with this, this through here -" Renjun was trying to concentrate, he really was, but with Jeno's large hands over his and his warm breath on his neck, it was relatively hard to do anything but listen to the way his voice sounded and feel how warm he was. "Got it?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Do you need another demonstration?"

"I need you to stop being so damn distracting," Renjun murmured, and Jeno chuckled, sensing the pout on Renjun's face.

Meanwhile, Jaemin was absolutely fanboying over how adorable and precious his boyfriends were, trying not to scream at Renjun's little pout and Jeno's smile.

He just wanted to run up and kiss them.
So that's exactly what he did, jogging up and pressing kisses all over both of their faces, making both of them giggle, Renjun even kissing him on the nose back.

"It's not done yet Nana," Renjun pouted, and Jaemin cooed, booping his little fairy's nose.

"Okay, I'll close my eyes." Jaemin put on Jeno's flower crown then covered his eyes, hearing rustling then a pair of lips on each cheek as a flower crown was placed lopsidedly onto his head, his cheeks flaring pink at the unexpected affection.