𝟙𝟡

"Mom!" Renjun shouted, slamming open the throne room door.

"Yes love?" Yongsun asked, looking up from where she was talking to one of her advisors. Seeing the look of pure rage on her son's face, she dismissed Wheein and turned to him. Renjun already had the bracelet unclasped and was pressing the button for projection when she turned.

"What is this?" She asked softly, seeing what was being projected. "Are those someone's hands?"

"As the Crown Prince of Lelidan with sufficient evidence I can press crimes right?"

"Yes?"

"Even against foreign royalty?"

"Even against foreign royalty if it is committed on our soil."

"It's Jeno's hands."

Queen Yongsun's face took on a hard expression, and he knew what she was going to do.

Within minutes, the head of the Royal Guard, Im Jaebum, and King Yixing were in the room. "Yes Your Majesty," Jaebum said, bowing. Yixing gave Yongsun a look, and suddenly King Taemin and Queen Jieun walked in, Jieun looking angry beyond belief.

"Where is he Renjun?"

"My art studio." With that, Jieun walked back out, a billow of white robes and dignity. Taemin looked at them and nodded.

"We heard from Yongsun's stone. They can very quickly lose custody of Jeno leaving them heirless, or abdicate. Since there's evidence they will be convicted."

"I'm here," Queen Seulgi said, looking terrifying. "Hoseok's coming soon, he had to finish some coordinations with exportation." Renjun started though, when they all looked at him expectantly.

"What do you want to do Renjun? You're the next in line for the throne of Lelidan, you should make a decision," Yixing said gently.
"I want them to be put in jail."

"They're royalty, that's not possible." Jaemin said, walking in frowning. "Queen Jieun said I should come up to help Renjun decide since when we get married we'll have to do so."

"She's right," Taemin said approvingly. "I married the right person."

"However if they abdicate, you can prison them right?" Renjun asked, and everyone could see the wheels slowly turning in his brain.

"Correct. However, abdication can't always be caused by this." Jaemin said, and everyone saw wheels turning in his head as well. "They wouldn't abdicate over this."

"I got it!" Renjun said, shaking Jaemin.

"What?"

"We reveal to the world their second son is still alive. Donghyuck? In their culture it's considered taboo to have a twin. The backlash would be so strong they would be forced to abdicate."

"So we threaten them to reveal that Donghyuck is still alive and turn the public against them unless they abdicate."

"They're still recovering from a civil war too, so public opinion will be in turmoil over keeping royalty like this. Willing to break old tradition."
"Isn't that blackmail though?" Jaemin asked, and met perhaps the scariest look ever on Renjun's face.

"It isn't blackmail if you don't get caught," Renjun simply said, and Yongsun laughed.

"In this case, it's evidence presented and available to be presented in court," Queen Seulgi said casually. "Since I'm a lawyer I can give you that approval."

"And as the ruler of the kingdom the crime was committed in, you have permission to use the evidence as needed." King Yixing said.
Renjun nodded before asking his mother to call King Hyukjae and Queen Boah.