𝟙𝟛

Warnings: Depiction of blood and violence.

♛♔♛

Jeno looked up from his book when his door was all but kicked down. "Hello to you too Mark?"

"I need to talk. Now." Mark said, flopping on the bed. Jeno gestured, telling Mark to speak. "I think I like Donghyuck."

Jeno blinked at him, trying not to laugh. "You think?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, describe him."

"Describe him?"

"Yeah. describe Donghyuck."

"He's so gorgeous. Honestly, the way his skin glows and his eyes sparkle. He made me something out of glass too! He's so talented? In everything? Did you know he carves and welds? If he ever wore a sleeveless shirt I might scream. And his smile makes me collapse almost every time I get so shaky and just imagining it makes me want to smile." Mark took a deep breath, then continued.

"He is so smart, you should hear him when he's under pressure and has to think fast, I'm in awe every single time. I called him Haechan out loud for the first time, which means "Full Sun" and I think it's perfect for my sunshine. He literally lights up my life. His personality is so sassy but he truly loves his friends. He looks so sad when your parents are around and I want to protect him forever. Just pull him close, play with his hair, which looks so soft, kiss his forehead, kiss his entire face including his lips because have you seen those lips, tell him I love him and I'm going to protect him forever."

Jeno waited a few seconds as Mark reviewed his rant. "Wait-"

"You love him." Jeno confirmed.

"But -"

"Uh oh, Mark's stopped working." Jeno put down his book completely and flicked Mark on the forehead, hard, and Mark just fell over.
"Oh, he's dead. We have a Morkle Borkle-"

"Don't you dare call me that nickname." Mark glared at Jeno, who chuckled.

"Since when have you liked him?"

"Probably around the kidnapping?" Mark responded.

"What?" Mark looked at Jeno, blinking.

"Renjun and Chenle. They were kidnapped, didn't you know?"

♛♔♛

It is time for the kidnapping story to be revealed. Renjun's favourite festival was always the Festival of Flowers; he seemed to find solace and inspiration in the revival of life flowers symbolised. So on the first day, seven year old Renjun had flopped on his best friend, who was having a sleepover, and Donghyuck had thrown him off in return.

"C'mon Hyuckie, we have to go!" Renjun said, shaking Hyuck harder. "We'll miss Blooming!" Blooming happened the first opening, in the morning, when all the flowers bloomed at once. It was beautiful.

But Donghyuck was tired and he felt ill. "Go ask Chenle."

"But I want you to come too!"

"I'll come tonight okay? I promise." Renjun pouted but relented; Donghyuck had been sick for the past week and was probably still feeling the effects from that. Renjun then pattered over to Chenle's room, where he brother was getting his teeth brushed, and Chenle gabled something that sounded enough like a yes Renjun accepted it.

"Your Highness, you must get dressed before going."

"I can buy something there!" Renjun insisted, but his maid, Irene, would have none of that.
"Your Highness you will get dressed."