Chaper 6

I put my phone in my backpack and hear a knock at the door. I open it and Lexa is standing there with a letterman  jacket. She is leaning on the door frame with a smirk.

"Are you in a sport?" I ask lightly pulling the bottom of the letterman jacket.

"Ya. Marching band. They get letterman jackets too. Anyway you ready?" She answered with her hands in her jacket pockets. It looks so hot on her.

"Yup let's go!" I walk out and stop abruptly when I see her ride. "No. You. Didn't." She has a fricken motorcycle.

She smiles "what? It's not the Jeep."

"You seriously have a death wish."

"No. I have a adrenaline wish."

She walks over pulls out a helmet and puts it on my head. Then she takes off her jacket and puts it on me. "It may be hot now but it gets cold while riding."

She then gets on and looks at me.

" I can't believe I am doing this. Oh god."

I get on behind her and put my arms around her.

"You'll want to hold on tighter. Unless your plan is to fly off." I hold on tighter. Her abs are so amazing. Wait no.

She pulls out and we speed forward. I hold on tighter. This is terrifying. We stop at a light and I realize she doesn't have a helmet.

"Wait where is your helmet!!"

"I have a thick head." She answers taking off again.

We get to school and she parks by all of our friends that were all sitting on Bellamy's truck. They were all laughing at my scared face. Bellamy was just staring at me.

"So how was the ride griffin?" Raven asked laughing.

"Terrifying!!" I answer. "But kinda fun." I smiled.

" Nice jacket too Clarky." Murphy said pointing at Lexas jacket.

"Oh! Ya sorry. Thanks for the jacket Lexa." I said taking it off handing it to her.

"Anytime" She said taking it and winking. Bellamy is just starring at her now.

The bell rings and Raven and I start walking to class. I turn to Lexa. "You coming?"

She frowns. "I don't like Mr. Kane. He doesn't like me. Why go?"

"For an education. Please Lex." I said pouting.

"Fine! I'll go!" She said walking up next to me. Raven just looked at me with her jaw dropped. I gave her a "What?" Look and she just shakes her head.

"You are the first person to get her to go to this class." Raven whispered to me.

We get to class and this jock walks up to us and stops 3 inches away from Lexa.

"You little pet got me detention!" He said in her face.

"I didn't do that. You nut sized brain did." She answered not even fazed by his closeness.

"I could break your arm." He said stepping an inch closer.

"I doubt that." Lexa said staring him in the eyes.

"Come on just lets go Lex." I say lightly holding Lexas arm. They are so strong. Now I see why she said she doubts he could break them.

"Aww. Your hot." The jock said moving over to me 3 inches away.

"back off." Lexa said getting between us. Everyone was watching chewing their nails. I am biting my lip.

"Protecting your girlfriend." The jock said almost spitting on Lexa.

"No I am protecting another one of your innocent victims." She said actually spitting on him.

He punched her hard. Next thing I know the jock is on his stomach with Lexa holding his arm back. "I wonder if you need this arm for football?" Lexa said while pulling his arm farther and farther back. "Oh wait your a bench warmer."

"Lexa please. Stop." I said touching her shoulder she looks at me and let's go.

"You look at Clarke again you'll never play with that arm again." At that Mr. Kane walks in.

"What's going on here?" He asked looking over all of us. Lexa is still looking at the jock.

"Nothing Sir. Just talking about tomorrow's game. That's all." The jock said looking at Lexa.

Hey hey hey!! Hope you enjoyed! Remember I love feed back!! Bye!