Chapter 25

We all meet up at Bellamy's truck for lunch. I climb into the bed of the truck and sit next to Lexa who is eating a sandwich.

"Hey. Are you really gonna do this?" I whisper so I don't get our friends attention. She nods.

"Want some?" She asked handing me her sandwich. I take it and take a bite then hand it back.

"You need more energy than I do." I say wiping a crum off her lip with my thumb.

"You two are sickening. Honestly. Date already." Murphy says bringing attention to us. People laugh. I say people cause I disowned their friend ship... who am I kidding I could never escape from them.

"I was just making sure she looks presentable for when Lexa beats Finn." I say with a nod and Luna jumps in Lexa's lap. Lexa lets out a huff of air.

"Luna get off me! You're fat and it's hot out!!" Lexa says pretending to gasp for air. Luna just cuddles down on her. "You asked for it." Then Lexa pulls a drum stick out of her backpack that she was leaning on and smacks Luna in the knee.

"OUCH! THE F-" Luna started but was cut off my Monty yelling "Language! There are freshmen wondering around." Everyone laughs as Luna gets off of Lexa.

"So Lexa what's the plan?" Lincoln asked.

"I'm going to upper cut him really hard, if he says anything about you guys I'll break his finger." Lexa nods and continues eating her sandwich.

"That's not a solid plan. I know you are stronger and have boxing lessons, however I don't want you to get hurt." Octavia says.

"You take boxing lessons?" I question and she raises her eyes brows.

"Ya." She says and smirks then leans in and whispers in my ear "what do you think got me these abs that you hate so much?" Then turns and looks at everyone smirking. I am sitting there blushing as red as a tomato.

"What dirty little secrets are you guys planing" Harper asks with Mia snickering next to her.

"You'll never know." Lexa says then grabs her stuff and jumps off the truck. "My lady?" She says offering me her hand and I take it as I jump off the bed of the truck. She keeps a hold of it while we wake away and I can hear our friends cheering.

I smack her hand as I smile. She lets go and smiles at me as we continue walking to class.

Just a short little thing to get you guys ready for the fight. Little bit of Clexa fluff!! 😘 Please Vote and Comments to show your support! Bye!