Chapter 26

Lexa and I are at her house. It's 4:37 pm we have about an hour and a half till the fight. We are in her garage and she is lightly hitting a punching bag. "You don't have to come. I know you don't like fights." Lexa says still lightly punching the bag.

"Lex- I would never leave you." I get up for the chair I was watching her from and walk over to her and the bag. I place myself between her and the bag and she stops punching. She has a thin layer of sweat on her. She is in a sports bra that shows off her abs perfectly. I'm not kidding. Perfectly. And running shorts. Her hair is still down but I know she will put it up before her fight.

I inch closer to her. "Lex. I don't want to see you hurt, that's true. Buttttt, I will be there to support you. Always." At the end of that sentence I place my hand lightly on her abdomen. She tenses at the touch making her abs far more noticeable. I blush at the action I just pulled.

Lexa puts her hands on my waist which sends shivers all over me. I am wearing a black crop top that Raven forced me to wear saying it would, quote end quote, lift Lexa's spirits. I feel her hand in my bare skin as she pulls me closer to her. Our faces are terribly close if caught. Or at least caught by my mom.

"Thank you Clarke. For being... you." She whispers our noses touching. I can feel her hot breath as our lips lightly touch. As soon as our lips meet someone bursts through the door and I jump away.

"Le- Were you two... Kis-" Luna was cut off my Lexa throwing tape at her. Luna catches it. "YOU WERE! RAVEN IS GOING TO HATE THAT SHE STAYED IN THE CAR!!"

I am blushing so hard. I still have the sweet taste of the woods on my lips. I grab Lexa's letterman jacket as we walk out to Ravens car. Luna gets in the front and Lexa and I get in the back.

"Rav they were making out you missed it." Luna says to Raven as soon as we get in the car.

"We were not!" I say defending us. We weren't making out. It was just a stupid kiss. Right?

Raven gasps and smacks Luna. "Ouch! What I didn't do anything!!" Luna says.

"Exactly you didn't get a picture or video or anything idiot!" Raven yells at Luna.

"Guys can we talk about this later. I have a fight to win." Lexa says. It clear that she is nervous. I'm nervous. I don't want Lexa hurt. It would kill me.

Her leg is bouncing up and down and I put my hand on her leg. She takes it and looks out the window. I am scared that she doesn't think she can do this. And if she doubts herself she could lose.

We pull up to the lake and all get out. There are cars everywhere. "Why are there so many cars?" I ask.

"I. Don't. Know." Raven says. She links arms with me "lets go to the fighting pit."

"Hold on." I say and then go over to Lexa and hug her. She hugs back. I look her in the eyes and she kisses my nose. Both Luna and Raven know this isn't a time to joke around. They let us be. "You got this. I believe in you." I smile and she smiles. That's better. I turn and walk away with Raven.

Lexa's POV (I know, I know. Finally right?)

I watch Raven and Clarke walk away then turn to Luna. She is like my sister. We train together, fight together, drum together. Nothing could take us away from eachother.

She takes my hand and starts taping it. "Ok you know you have a deadly upper cut and quick jabs. Remember you know how to fight he doesn't. Also you are quicker and smaller. With more muscle may I add. You can take him if you focus." She says while finishing wrapping my right hand. She moves to my left. "I means I know it will be hard to focus with a current cute blonde on the sidelines." She smirks.