Chapter 78

Clarke's POV

Clarke Luna Raven and I are laying in my room. I am laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. What just happened.

"Lexa... the funeral... I'll tell the band." Luna says picking up her phone and walking out of the room.

Lexa's mom walks in and looks at everyone. "What happened?" We explain everything to her.

"But mom it's your wedding day so let's go get you ready. She says as she goes to her moms room with her. Everyone else frowns and goes to their rooms to get ready.

Randy comes over to me. "Miss Griffin Lexa has requested that I take you home so you can get ready for the wedding." He says and I smile.

"Thank you Randy! And you can call me Clarke." I say and we go to the car.

The drive was quick and I make it up to my room without my mother seeing me.

I get dressed in a dark blue dress that goes just below my knees. I apply light make up and curl my blonde hair.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I got outside and Randy is still in the drive way.

He opens the door for me and I go into the car. We drive for a while when we come to a beach house. I walk in and people are all around. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Octavia.

"Clarke you look beautiful!" She exclaims and hugs me.

"Thanks" I say and look at the marching band with her. They all looked so fancy. "Woah... you all clean up real nice!" I say laughing. My friends are hot.

"Let's go get seated." Mya says and we all go to the main wedding area.

(A/n: I am I'll prepared for this chapter but it has to go out today.)

After a few minutes music starts playing and Lexa walks down the isle with Luna next to her. They are both in suits with a tie.

Lexa winks at me.

Next Aden walks down the isle with rings on a pillow. He has a big grin and a cute little suit on.

Soon a little flower girl walks in and she is so tiny and cute. Adorable.

Next Anya walks down the isle. She is walking with her father and Anya looks scared but happy. She's looking around at all the people there to celebrate the wedding.

She walks up and Henry is in awe of the beautiful dress she is wearing. Anya does look beautiful. Lexa gives her a soft smile and a nod as the preacher starts.

The beautiful wind of the beach is going through her hair and I smile at how beautiful she is.

Lexa's POV before wedding.

I smile at my mother who is wearing her wedding dress. She looks absolutely beautiful.

"What if I don't go through. What if he doesn't go though?" She says suddenly getting nervous.

"Mom. Don't worry... you look... absolutely amazing! And trust me. Everything will be okay." I say hugging her.

"Thank you Lexa. For everything. The money for the wedding and being there for me..." she says and I kiss her head.

"Let's do this." I say and we make our way down to the beach.

Clarke's POV

Vow time.

Anya starts. "Henry. I vow to love you through all of your dark times. When you are sick and happy. When you drive me insane. I will love you forever." She says and smiles at him.

"I vow to protect and love you. I will be a part of this family and be your rock. I will always be there for you and your family. Lexa. Aden. Luna. You are my family and I love you." He said.

"Henry Woods do you take Anya Wilson to be your lawfully wedded wife." The preacher says.

"I do." He says looking into her eyes.

"Anya Wilson do you take Henry Woods to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher says.

She is quiet for a moment and smiles. "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." He says. "You May now kiss the bride." Henry brings Anya close to them as they share a kiss. I look back at Lexa who was watching me with a soft smile.

Was she watching me the whole time?

***

We took pictures and I was hanging out with the marching band kids with drinks.

I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn and she Lexa smiling at me. She lets go but keeps on arm around my waist as we talk to the group.

"Wow Lexa. You can actually look good?" Lincoln says to Lexa.

"Oh please. I put look you everyday." She says and I lean into her.

Everyone laughs.

"Can we just say for a minute how cute Aden looked." Mya said and we all laugh.

"Well I'm going to steal Clarke and introduce her to some of my family." Lexa says and she looks down with me. "Is that cool with you." She whispers.

"Yes of course." I say and kiss her lightly. We walk off.

I meet her grandma. Grandpa. Cousins. Then the rich snobs of Henry's side of the family. Lexa faked a smile the whole time.

After about an our we went and watched the cake cutting and got some cake. Lexa and I were eating cake in the corner. She kept led getting distracted and gave me kisses on my cheek and nose.

She puts her finger in some icing and pokes my noise. She then kisses my nose taking the icing with her. I roll my eyes.

"Eat your phone don't play with it." I say and she laughs and kisses me.

The song 'Someone I Loved' came on and everyone went on the dance floor. I drag Lexa's hand to the dance floor and wrap my arms around her neck. She puts her hands on my hips.

She looks down at me and her smile fainted. "So Clarke um..." she whispers so only I could hear.

"You know. I saw your eyes. I was wondering if you want to get married in the future..." she says looking down at me.

"Of course I want to get married in the future. I want a family." I say rubbing my hand up her neck having my finger rub behind her ear. I put my hand back around her neck.

"Yes but... do you think... in the future... you would want to marry me?" She said shyly.

I kiss her lightly. "Lexa. I want know in our future. We will have a amazing life. With amazing careers. And definitely be married." I say kissing her.

The music plays as we dance and talk. My head rests on her chest and Her head rest on top of my head. Fast or slow we just held each other.

Perfect day. Perfect wedding. Maybe one day Lexa and I will have a wedding like this.

Sorry this chapter was a little rushed but you know. I woke up this morning. Checked wattpad and was like wait.... THE WEDDING IS TODAY!! So ya. Enjoy