Chapter 10

We go inside and up to her room. She gives me a pair of sweat pants that are a little big for me and a hoodie that's also a little big for me. I get changed in the bathroom and walk into her room.

She had on a pair of joggers and a hoodie. She smirks at me. "Ready to do the project?"

I remember that we actually had work to do. We sit on her bed, a comfortable distance apart. We pull out paper and pens and start the questions.

"Ok so favorite color." I ask.

"What in the world does that have to do with life or death?"

"Nothing id just like to know!"

"Fine. Umm." She looks deep into my eyes and says, "blue. The kind you could drowned in just looking at it."

I just stare at her. Is she talking about my eyes?

"Ok my turn! Favorite food?" She asked.

"McDonald's!" I say with a goofy grin.

"That's 5 years off your life span." She said righting something on her paper.

"WHAT!! It's not that bad!" I say with my mouth wide open. "What's your favorite food then."

"I like salads, pears, protein shakes." She said licking her lips.

"Have you ever had McDonald's!!!!!!"

"Yes I have. Like. 4 no 5 years ago."

I gasp. When I do that something burst through Lexas doors and jumps on her bed then on top of her.

"ADEN!" Her smile is so big to have this little 4 year old hugging her.

"Lexa! Mommy said I could watch Tom and Jerry when we eat!" Aden said still on top of Lexa who is laying on the bed.

"Really?! That's awesome! Ok how was daycare buddy!"

"Fun! I got a cookie for helping clean!"

"You helped clean! Really?! Well you know what that means!" Lexa picks up her brother and put him on her shoulders so easily. I have the biggest smile ever watching her and her brother.

She opens her closet door and on the closet door is a bunch on stickers. Some old some are new. There has to be at least a hundred.

She hands him the sticker page. "Pick one!"

He takes one off and Lexa lowers herself so he could put it on the door.

"Nice choice handsome! Now why don't you go help Mommy with dinner. I'm working on some homework.

Aden frowns and looks over at the bed and finally sees me. "Who's she!? She's pretty!"

"She is my partner for this project. And she is indeed very pretty." Lexa puts him back on the floor and gives me a side smirk. I blush.

Aden fun and jumps onto the bed and then sits in my lap.

"My name is Aden. I am 4 years old. How are you?"

Before I could answer he turns around and looks at Lexa. And she give him a high five. "Good job buddy but now you need to let them introduce themselves."

"Oh yes!" He turns back around and looks at me.

"Oh um yes. I am Clarke. I'm 17 and I am doing well thank you for asking!" I say looking at him then Lexa. She doesn't see me she is smiling at Aden.

"Ok bud go down to mom!" Lexa said helping him off the bed and out the door.

She turns back to me. "Sorry bout that. He is learning to introduce himself. I guess knocking is next." She said scratching that back of her neck.

I just smile at her then found the words to speak. "That was adorable. I didn't know you were so good with kids!"

She just smiles. "It's easy when you truly love them."

She stare at each other till her mom opens the door and hits Lexa in the back of the head with the door.

"Ouch!" Lexa said moving out of the way to see her moms shocked face.

"Lexi I'm sorry baby!" Her mom said grabbing her head to examine it.

"Mom it's fine. It didn't hurt all that bad. Remember the time I fell off my bike. That's what hurt." Lexa said looking at me. I smirk and wrote that down on my paper. 

Her mom sees me. "Well hello! I'm Lexas mom! Please call me Anya."  I get up and shake her hand. She looked and sees I'm wearing Lexas clothes.

"Lexa. Why is she wearing your clothes?"

Lexa is leaning on the wall rubbing the back of their head. "I kinda threw her in the pool."

Her mother looked at Lexa in shock. "Why would you do that?!"

"I have my reasons." Lexa smirked and I blushed.

Hey guys thank you for reading!!