Chapter 20

We all pack up and head home. The ride is quiet. When we get to Ravens home the girls get out and go into her room and the boys go over to Bellamy's house.

"Who was that Lexa!" Luna asked.

"Her name is Kasey and she is one of my moms friends. She owed me one cause she used my moms house for a party and she didn't think I was home that night. When I walked into the door with the party going she begged me not to tell my mom. I told her that I won't tell my mom as long as she kicks everyone out and owes me one. Ever since then I've kept that favor my back pocket." Lexa answers while sitting on the floor with her back on the wall.

"How come everyone you know is hot Lexa?" Octavia asks sitting in the bed.

Lexa threw a paper ball at her that she found on the floor, "She is practically my Aunt! Don't call her hot!!"

"I mean O wasn't lying, she was pretty hot." Indra said. I think this is my first time hearing her talk

"Indra you are supposed to be on my side, you know one drummer to another!" Lexa says throwing her hands up in defense.

"Hey! I'm a drummer too!" Luna yells at Lexa.

"Ya well I always expect you to betray me!" Lexa answers back.

All the girls are laughing then Harper throws a pillow at me from the bed. "Clarke you are the only one standing!! Come join us on the bed" I look around and see that everyone is on the bed except Lexa and I.

I climb onto the bed and it is a jumble of girls. We are all cuddled up laying next to and on top of each other. "Hey Lexa you wanna join this gay circle?" Luna said and Raven giggled like a little girl.

"Nah Lun, you are gay enough there is no need for me to join." Lexa answers smirking at Luna then winking at me.

"You sure you don't want to cuddle with a certain someone?" Mya asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know what Mya you are right." Lexa stands up and walks over to the bed. She grabs a mirror off of the night stand and goes back to her spot. She hugs mirror and says, "Oh ya. This is nice. You sure were right Mya."

Everyone starts laughing. Harper falls off the bed. I am not sure if she was pushed or fell but it was funny.

***

After about an hour of talking Raven blurts out "lets play Never Have I Ever!!" Everyone agrees and gets in a circle on the floor. "Okay, sense we are good children and my parents are home we will do this the elementary way with the fingers and not the alcohol." At that everyone puts up five fingers.

"Okay me first!" Luna states "Never have I ever died." I just stare at her. Who in this group has died! What a stupid waist of a turn. Then I look at Lexa and she has a finger down.

"I feel like you were targeting here." Lexa says.

"WHAT YOU HAVE DIED!!!" I say in complete shock.

"Okay Okay it's not as bad as it seems!" Lexa says trying to calm me down. "When I fell of my motorbike that one time without a helmet I had to go into surgery to save my life and my heart might have stopped for like 2 seconds but I'm okay." Lexa finishes and my jaw is dropped.

"We are never going on that thing again. Ever." I state and everyone laughs.

"What!? No! Come on!! It was one time!!" Lexa tries to persuade.

"Nope!" I answer plainly.

"Fine." Lexa says while looking down with sadness in her eyes.

"Oh. My. HEDA. You have Lexa wrapped around your finger!" Octavia states. Everyone just laughs as I blush. Lexa is smirking at me.

Ok it's my turn. "Never have I ever broken a bone." Everyone puts a finger down. "Wow. That worked well."

"When you are in band you are stupid and when you are stupid you do stupid things and doing stupid things means you get injured..." Indra says taking a deep breath in after that run in sentence, "a lot."

Everyone laughs and I join in.

We play a couple more round and I end up winning. Raven told me that it was because I am boring. We all put our sleeping bags down on the floor. Even Raven, even thought its her house. Lexa is laying next to me as everyone starts falling asleep.

***

I wake to heavy breathing and whispering. (Stop you dirty minded people it's not what you think) I turn my head and see Lexa moving in her sleep. She is sweating a little and looks scared. I tap her lightly and she wakes.

"Wh- What happened!" Lexa whisper looking at me.

"You had a nightmare but you are okay." I say putting my hand on top of hers. "You are Okay." She breaths in and takes my hand. We lay there for a while till we both fall asleep.

Ok so that was a little short but the end of the school year is coming and I had to get all my grades in. Now that summer is in 5 days you will have more and better chapters! Have a great life!

(911 words ummmmm)