Chapter 63

Lexa finishes off the day and we leave to go home. Raven and Luna are already in the car laughing about something.

"What's so funny?" Lexa asks getting in the vehicle and starting the car.

"You." Luna says laughing some more.

"What did I do?" Lexa asks pulling out of the parking lot.

"You rejected... a freshman... by kissing.... your lesbian love in front of him!!!" Luna says laughing in between her words. She was dead laughing.

"Well when you are this beautiful..." Lexa says and she starts laughing too.

Once everyone settles down Raven speaks up. "So Clarke.... how was the mom closet?"

"I didn't understand what that means... is it a closet for gay moms or..." I say confused and Lexa snorts. She puts her hand over mine and I play with her rings.

"No, it's the closet where all of the moms go to get uniforms done and everything else." Raven answers as we pull up to Lexa's house.

***

It is night time and Lexa and I are in her bed. Lexa is laying on top of me. Her head is on my chest with her arms wrapped around my body. Her body is in between my legs that are wrapped around her. Our stomachs are pressed against each other as I run my fingers through her hair.

"I love you clarke. More than words could ever speak. I-" before she can finish what she was saying we were cut off my screaming and the sound of a gun.

Sorry this was so short I just wanted to say thank you so much for your support. My book was number 1 on the Clexa tag (idk if it still is) and I never ever imagined being at this point in my book. I have made friends writing this book and learned so many new things (and a lot about England surprisingly) so thank you so much. Also I have a twitter account. It's hedawanheda3 so go follow me there!! ❤️❤️