Chapter 97

*Group Texts*

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- Guys. my girlfriend is a karin

Raven😏- oh no.

Ocatavia😙- IM NOT A KARIN

Jasper⭐️- that's what all karins say

Octavia😙- i'm just being cautious....

Lexa🥁- before we call O a karin can we please know the reason?

Luna💧- ^^^^ what that one said.

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- oh ya sure.

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️-

Murphy🦗- she is a karin

Octavia😙- I JUST NEEDED TOILET PAPER

Lexa🥁- why that much tho?

Octavia😙 wHy tHaT mUcH tHo- shut up.

Raven😉- O you need help.

Clarke🦝- why is there so much?

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- she threw the toilet paper at me.

Monty♻️- well don't waste it by throwing it.

Mya❤️- all of you need help.

Octavia😙- thank you mya

Mya❤️- you included O

Octavia😙- I give up.

*real world*

Clarke's POV

Lexa and Aden are sitting at the kitchen table with crayons and paper. I smile lightly at both of them focusing hard on their art. Both of them sticking their tongue out a little as they work. I sip my coffee at the island counter.

"Lexa! I'm done!" Aden exclaims happily holding up his crayon art. Lexa nods.

"One more touch..." Lexa says colouring something into the paper and then holding hers up too, "Done!" She smiles brightly at the boy looking at her art. I walk over to them with my coffee and look down at their drawings. both of them look like they were done by a 5 year old. To be far of if them is a five year old.

Aden drew our big family. There is i'm guessing Anya and Henry holding hands, Luna and Raven holding hands, Lexa and I holding hands, and then him and Bongo in the middle both with a big smile on their faces.

I kiss Aden's head and look at Lexa's. It's me. It's not a well done me. But it's me. My blonde hair around my oval like face. My lips and beauty mark i've it. My eyes we're detailed with every blue crayon in the box. Lexa smiles up to me and I laugh.

"These are adorable." I say laughing. I kiss Lexa's forehead and she stands up taking the drawings and putting them on the refrigerator.

Anya comes into the kitchen and pours herself a cup of coffee then goes to get the creamer out of the refrigerator. She smiles at the pictures.