Chapter 108

Clarke's POV

Lexa and I lay in her room as I scroll through instagram. All I am seeing is a bunch of Father's Day posts. I just sigh and close my phone. Lexa looks up from the book she was reading.

"Why are you signing, baby?" She book marks the page and puts the book next to her.

"Nothing, just Father's day. Not my favorite day of the year." I explain and Lexa nods.

"I understand." Lexa intertwines our fingers and I smile at her.

"I know you do." I rest my head on her shoulder, "It was hard not growing up with a dad... I miss him everyday... he is the biggest part of me... he would have loved you."

"I would have loved to meet him." Lexa kisses my head.

"He seriously would have fallin' in love with you way before I did. Like the first time I brought you home he would have loved you." I joked with her.

"Wait you weren't in love with me when you first brought me home?" Lexa acts offended.

"Pfft... nope. I was also in denial of if I was Bi or not." Lexa pouts and I kiss her cheek.

"I guess I was just in love with you when you first painted my ear paint on." Lexa explains.

"Wow that early on, huh?" I think back to when I knew I was falling for her, "I knew when you came over to my house and after dinner you just held me. I remember thinking that you're all I need."

"Ew. Look at us being sappy." Lexa rolls her eyes and I smack her arm. My eyes light up when I get an idea. I jump out of bed and over to my draw on the desk with all my art stuff.

"Take off your shirt." I demand as I get a few markers.

Lexa does at tops while questioning me, "May I ask why?"

"I wanna color in your tattoos and I wanna draw tattoos onto you." I give her a cute smile a puppy dog eyes.

"As long as they aren't sharpies." She points at me and I smile. They aren't sharpies. I have washable markers for when Aden and I draw together. I have always wanted to draw on Lexa's tattoos.

I sit next to her and start coloring in her arm tattoo. I makes it rainbow and then start drawing different patterns on her bicep. Mainly a bunch of swirls. I don't know it jut happened. I then crawl over her lap to her other arm. I continue drawing.

I start writing names of her family and friends down her arm. My name was the biggest and then Luna, Aden, Raven, and Anya were big too. The rest of the marching band names were written down the arm.

I then crawl onto her lap and pull her phone out of her hands so I can get to her collarbone easier, "Excuse you." She says and I put her phone on the side table.

I kiss her and she smiles. I continue working. I draw a heart over her heart, it is cut off a little because of her sport bra, and I write 'I am soft' in it. She has been staring at me the whole time until I start laughing. That's when she looks down.

"Hey now!" She frowns, "I'm not soft!"

"If you weren't soft I would have been able to take your phone out of your hands and I wouldn't have been allowed to draw all over you." I point out and Lexa huffs.

"That doesn't make me soft. That just means I love you." I roll my eyes at her defense and I crawl off of  her.

"Turn around Tough Stuff." Lexa complies and moves her hair out of the way. I start coloring in the tattoos on her back. It's all rainbow cause why not. I also draw a rose on her back. I draw a collar with Bongo's name on it. I draw a Farris wheel and a blue eye.