Chapter 91

Clarke's POV

Lexa🥁- so I know you're at brunch with you're mom... but... Aden lost his first tooth

Lexa🥁- he wanted me to tell you

I look down at my phone and smile. "Mom Aden lost his first tooth!" I exclaim and she has a questioning look on her face. "Lexa's little brother." I say and my mother nods.

"Clarke I want you to know I'm happy you are happy." Abby says lightly.

"Don't fool yourself mom I know you hate Lexa." I state.

"I never said I liked her." She says and I roll my eyes taking a sip of water. "However... I'm not blind. I can see you guys are really happy together." Abby says nodding and I smile.

"I am really happy with you. I have so many memories with her." I say sipping my coffee.

"Like?"

"Like?" I ask confused while putting my coffee down.

"What are some of the memories?" Abby asks with a light smile. Am I really about to talk about how in love with Lexa I am with a homophobe... I guess so...

"Well there is that one time she took care of me while I was sick." I say recalling the memory.

***

Clarke's POV (flashback)

I cover myself in Lexa's blankets and hide my face. I feel Lexa sit on the edge of the bed and rub her hand up and down my back. "Hey babygirl..." she says and I turn to her with hair in my face. "How are you feeling?" She asks brushing hair out of my face.

"mmmmmm" I groan out and turn back away from her. She chuckles a little.

"I'll go make you some food while you go take a shower... It will make you feel better I promise." She says rolling me back over to look at her and she strokes my cheek.

"But the bed is comfy." I whine and she smiles. She takes the sheets and blankets off me and picks me up bridal style. "LEX!!! Noooo the bed!"

She brings me into the bathroom and sits me on the counter. "Now I guess you have to take a shower. " She shrugs and smirks. I lightly smack her shoulder.

"Get out." I say as she walks out laugh. I take a warm shower and when I'm done there is my favorite hoodie of Lexa's and my favorite shorts that makes it look like I am only wearing her hoodie. She knows me too well. The clothes were on the other side of the door. I get changed and go back into bed.

After a few minutes Lexa comes in with a bag. I look over at her and she is holding a Chic-Fil-A bag and a 7-11 bag. I smile at her as she gets in the bed. She hands me a chicken sandwich then pulls out some of my favorite candies from the bag.

"Lexa you didn't have to!" I say with wide eyes looking at what she got me.

"Of course I did. You're my girl." She says kissing my head lightly and eating her own sandwich.

***

I smile back at my coffee, "She knows me so well."

"I can tell." Abby says drinking her coffee.

"Oh and once her and Aden pranked Luna and it was so cute to watch." I recall.

***

Clarkes POV (flashback)

Lexa and Aden line out all of their toys that they got at the dollar store and they look at each other nod once and look back down. "Alright so Luna's curfew is at 12 so she will probably be back with Raven by then."