Chapter 41

I jump off of Lexa as fast as possible fixing my hair. I look over at the door and there we see non other than the three biggest Clexa shippers. Raven, Octavia, and Luna. They squeal. It's loud. Super loud. Lexa sighs and lays her head back down on the couch and I blush and get back into the bed. She wraps her arms around me and buries her head in my neck.

"PLEASE TELL ME ITS OFFICIAL!!" Octavia yells.

Lexa looks at me with the 'should we tell her?' look. I nod. "Yes O it is." Lexa day putting her head back in my neck. All three of them squeal.

I sigh and get out of bed. Lexa follows.

"Oh my god I can believe it!!" Raven says.

"Can't believe what?" Henry asks appearing at the door way.

Octavia opened her mouth but Luna answers it for her. "She can't believe we are seventeen." Octavia gets a confused look but Luna turns and hugs her to block her face. I think I see her whisper the words 'go with it.'

"Okay..." Henry nods "Today I am picking Aden up from his friends house and Luna I want you to escort me." Henry says getting down to the point.

Lexa's jaw drops.

"No. No Dad this is were I put my foot down. That Lexa's little brother. That's who she raised. You may not like Lexa but you are going to pick up Aden with her." Luna says standing up tall. Henry stands there for a moment and nods.

"Who is this?" He asks pointing at O.

"This is Octavia. She is one of our marching band friends." Ravens says introducing O.

"Why is she here?" He asks.

"She is her because- well. I don't know why are you here O?" Luna asks.

"I was bored." Octavia shrugs. Henry nods.

"Lexa be in your car ready to go by 4:30." Henry states and walks out of the room. Lexa falls back onto the couch and sighs.

"Thank you Lun." Lexa says and Luna comes and sits on her lap. Lexa pushes Luna off and Luna giggles at her sister. Lexa just slaps her. I walk over and sit right on Lexa's lap. Lexa runs her hands from my knees up to my hips then around my waist and cuddles into me.

"WHAT!!" Luna says throwing her arms up. "Ok so you are literally my blood but you choose her over me."

"Blood?" Octavia questions.

"Dont ask" Raven said and Luna continues.

"Even after our birthday." Luna shakes here head. Lexa just plants kisses on my back.

"Wait birthday?" Octavia asks.

"O seriously shut up." Raven defends and I laugh.

"Whatever. Happy 4th Of July." O says then leaves the room and goes to the kitchen.

***

Lexa and I are getting ready in her room. "Lexa you have to wear something festive!!" I say as I look through her shirts.

"Or I could pop on a Guns 'n Roses t-shirt and put my arm around you while we walk into school. Boom! Festive." Lexa says with jazz hands as she takes off her shirt and goes to grab her Guns 'n Roses shirt.

"Nope!" I grab the shirt and hug it. "How bout you wear a red or blue shirt." I say backing up as she is walking towards me.

She shakes her head and my back hits the wall. She walks up closer leaving about an inch of room between us.

"Can I please have my shirt?" She whispers. It sends shivers down my spine. I shake my head no.

She frowns. She leans in and plants a kiss on my lip. She pulls back a little but still keeps our lips touching. She kisses me one more time then moves down to my neck and softly plants a kiss there. My hands go around her neck. I feel her smile as she bends down and picks up her shirt then walks out of the room. UGH!!