Chapter 84

Clarke's POV

" Laura?" I say shocked to see a short tiny blonde girl smiling at me.

"Clarke!" She calls out and gives me a big hug.

"Laura Hollis what are you doing here!" I say hugging her.

"Oh I was here doing a journalist thing and I thought I could stop by for a little!" She says and she lets go of me. I turn my body and let her into my room. "Woah... who is this?" She asks when she sees Lexa.

"I was going to say the same about you." Lexa asks looking down at Laura and then back at me. She is now out of bed with black basketball shorts on and a black tank top that is showing every muscle she has.

"I- I'm Laura!" Laura says smiling and putting her hand out. Lexa looks at me and takes it.

"Lexa..." she says.

"Lex this is Laura, she is basically my cousin. Our parents have been friends for a long time." I say pointing to Laura while looking at Lexa. I then take Lexas arm and turn to Laura. "Laura this is my... girlfriend." I say and Laura gasps.

"I knew it! I haven't been stocking you on Instagram but I saw some pictures of you two." She says smiling at me then Lexa.

"Why don't you make yourself at home." I say smiling at her and she smiles back. Lexa puts her arm around me.

***

Laura and I are on my bed talking and Lexa was putting in a hoodie as to cover herself. Lexa comes and lays her head in my lap.

"Do how long have you guys known each other?" Laura asks and Lexa smirks at me.

"She has a huge crush on me from day one." She says confidently. I gasp.

"Not like you didn't have a crush on me from day one." I say and she chuckles a little which makes me blush.

"You guys seem like soul mates." She says smiling at us.

"What about you?" I ask running my fingers through Lexa's messy brown hair. She closes her eyes and tries to hide her smile.

"Well... it's complicated but yes I have a girlfriend." Laura says smiling at her hands.

"What do you mean it's complicated?" I ask and she looks at me.

"I mean that she is kinda dead but then was alive but then dead again and we saved my collage school like 2 twice." She says and I look at her in shock. "Oh and I died." She finishes.

"I've died too. Welcome to the club." Lexa says and I flick her arm.

"No." I say pointing at her then looking up at Laura. "What do you mean?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." She says.  After she says that people burst through my door and close it again. I see Raven, Luna, and O sitting on my bed. Luna is physically sitting on Lexa's stomach.

"Get off me you idiot!" Lexa calls out and Luna laughs getting off of her.

We all lay on the bed and get comfortable opening bags of chips then look at Laura. "Who is she?" Luna asks raising an eye brow.

"I'm Laura." She says then turns to me. "Why are all your friends attractive?" She asks.

"You haven't met all of them. And I don't know. I was just lucky." I say and I kiss Lexa's head.

"It's because they hangout with me." Luna says and Lexa gags.

"You are by far the least attractive person in this bed right now." Lexa says chuckling.