Chapter 121

Clarke and Raven laugh at the video they have been watching on repeat. Lexa and Luna walk into the kitchen where their girlfriends sit, watching the wisdom tooth video again.

"Not this again." Luna groans while getting an apple for her and her sister. Lexa catches the apple that is tossed to her.

Raven turns the video to Luna, showing her crying on Raven about the hot chocolate, "Beautiful chocolate is now hot chocolates new name." Raven says with a smile.

Luna rolls her eyes while biting into the apple. Raven blushes a little at the sight, it was kind of hot.

Clarke fast-forward to the part we're Lexa rubs her happy kiss onto Luna and then gets all sad, "You are too cute, Lex." Clarke says while Lexa kisses her head.

"It's been two weeks... I am going to delete that video." Lexa says sweetly before she bites into her apple and looks down at Bongo.

"Over Clarke's dead body." Raven says and Clarke gives her a weird look.

"Don't you mean over my dead body." Clarke asks and Raven just stares at her.

"Yeah... that's what I said... over your dead body. The video isn't worth my precious body." Raven says and Clarke scoffs.

"Damn right." Luna says while checking Raven out.

"Keep your eyes above the collar bone." Clarke snaps at her best friend's girlfriend. Lexa laughs a little before taking Ravens phone and putting it on top of the refrigerator.

"Oh you think you are so clever!" Raven stands and walks over to the refrigerator. She is too short to get the phone, it's a pretty big refrigerator.

"Yes, I do." Lexa smirks proudly then bites into her apple with a curtain confidence that makes Clarke bite her lip. Let's just say the Woods Twins eating apples is very attractive.

Raven thinks for a moment then turns to Luna, "Get it!" Raven points at the phone and Luna shakes her head no.

"I'm sorry, baby, but absolutely not." Luna looks at the phone, "I hate that video." Raven pouts her lip and Luna has to turn away so she doesn't give in.

"Fine." Raven says before she gets a chair from the dining table and brings it over to the refrigerator. Raven stands on the chair and gets the phone while the Twins watch her, amused.

Raven hops off the chair and glares at both of them, "I am going take a shower." Raven grumbles.

"Can I-" Luna starts but Raven cuts her off.

"No." Raven points her finger at Luna and walks out. Luna frowns before Raven turns back into the room, "Fine, come on."

"Yay!" Luna cheers while following Raven up stairs. Lexa laughs at her sister while she leaves the room and then turns to Clarke with a cute grin.

"Hey baby." Lexa throws away her apple core while she walks over to Clarke and wraps her arms around her.

"Hey." Clarke grins while wrapping her arms around Lexa's neck. Lexa kisses Clarke softly and smiles.

"Hi." Lexa buries her face in Clarke's long hair, "I'm tired."

Clarke plays with the baby hairs on the back on Lexa's neck. The blonde knows this always makes her sleepy, "Probably should have come to bed when I told you to last night."