Chapter 38

The day is over and Lexa s dad is at work. I am making nachos in the kitchen and Lexa comes down stairs in her boxing clothes and wrapped hands. She walks by me and almost kisses my cheek but I dodge.

"Oh come on!!!" She say throwing her hands up.

"Tomorrow!" I say as I put cheese on the chips. She sighs and goes in the garage. I giggle and put the chips in the microwave.

When the nachos are done I grab them and walk into the garage. Lexa has music blasting. I sit on the couch and draw a picture of her.

I'm almost finished. I wasn't paying attention. I almost didn't hear the hitting of the bag stop. But I do. I look up and see Lexa walking over to me all sweaty. I hide the picture.

She flops down next to me and sighs. I hand her my water and she drinks it. "What are you drawing?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say to quickly. She raises an eyebrow. I gulp. She reaches over me and grabs the drawing.

"Clarke. This is really cool. You got the tattoos too!" She smiles and takes a picture of it.

"Wait Lex no!" I protest.

"To late. It's posted." She says and I gasp looking at my phone.

Lexawoods

She is one of a kind artist

She is one of a kind artist. 💚
Tagged: Little_Griffin
103 likes

O._.Blake: Dang. Your hot even in a drawing. Wonder why the abs are so detailed??

LittlebirdReyes:I'm with O. You have crazy detailed muscles.

Little_Griffin: @O._.Blake @LittlebirdReyes I only drew what she already has and you know that!!

Lexawoods: @Little_Griffin 💙💙

LittlebirdReyes: @Lexawoods WHAT DO THE HEARTS MEANNNNNN *dies in Clexa*

I laugh at all the comments and then crawl into Lexa's lap. She hold me. I grab the plate of nachos and feed her one. When she bites the nacho she kisses my finger. I roll my eyes.

"Really?" I say.

"What. Technically it has been three days. I should be allowed to kiss you." Lexa says brushing her nose against mine and leaving our noses touching. I bring a chip up to my mouth. Because our faces were so close she takes a bite of the chip at the same time I do. Our lips brush but I pull away.

"You are a cheater! AND A CHIP STEALER!" I say and she laughs. I give her another chip. "Why do I even like you." I say shaking my head.

"The abs." Lexa says.

I snort.

"I have to go take a shower but I will come back!" Lexa says as she lifts me up. "You know what. You are coming up stairs with me. My bed is much more comfortable." She nods and walks out of the garage.

We are both laughing en we hear someone walk through the door. Lexa turns to see her dad. She lightly puts me down. He is staring at us.

I offer him a chip.

Fluff cause I'm bored.