Chapter 45

"Ok Bellamy so tell me again what you think of me." Lexa said standing tall and Bellamy walks straight up into her face.

"I think that you are a bully with a perfect life." Bellamy said spitting on Lexa's shoes. She rolls her eyes at this childish act.

"You wanna know. You wanna know this. Ok when I was born my father left me and took my sister. He told me he didn't love me. Many years later he walks back into my life and tells me he was kidding. Then he goes and remarries my mother who he left to raise kids alone." Lexa said calmly and Bellamy shifts on his feet. "The most perfect family right?"

"When I was a freshman and said I wanted to play on the tenor quads people laughed and that same night I got beat up in an ally by seniors. And every time I went to practice I would be picked on for being a girl! So I worked really hard to be where I am. What else was there that I have to clear up." Lexa says crossing her arms and Bellamy rolls his eyes.

"Best cars." Luna says looking at her phone then at Lexa.

"Thanks Lun." Lexa says looking at her then at me and smiling. Bellamy scoffs. "I'll get to that in a minute but I want to say we used to be good friends Bellamy. That is until June 2, the day I laid my eyes on the most beautiful person in the world. The day you also laid your eyes on her. That's when we started having problems. You don't like me and you think I'm worthless because I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. The girl you have a crush on. So Bellamy you really don't think I'm worthless I think that you think I'm lucky." Lexa says and she walks over to me putting and arm around my shoulders. Lexa looks at Luna and nods at her. Luna nods back and walks over to the other side of me. Weird.

"And about the cars Bellamy. You're right. My mom did spoil me with the cars." She smirks and leans in and kisses me. It was sloppy. Like really sloppy. I hear Bellamy charging at Lexa. Lexa pushes me out of the way before she blocks his punch. I land in Luna's arms and she lifts me up a little and pulls me out of the way of the fight. Lexa sure is something else.

Bellamy goes to hit Lexa and misses every time, making him angrier. He throws another punch and she dodged it again. She hasn't touched Bellamy once. Bellamy fell on the ground.

Octavia runs out and punches her brother in the face knocking him down. Echo comes over and slaps him and walks away with O.

Lexa comes over to me and puts her hands on my cheeks checking me for any marks.

"Babe Babe BABE! I'm fine!!" I say flicking her nose and getting her attention. She nods. I smile and kiss her. It was another sloppy kiss. When we pull away I lick her lip and then turn and go inside the house.

She follows like a little puppy.

***

Lexa and I were cuddling in her room watching Netflix when Henry knocks on the open door frame. I pause the movie.

"What's up Henry?" Lexa day pulling me closer as to say 'mine'.

"I... uh- I saw that fight outside. I just wanted to see if you were alright Lexa..." Henry says as he puts his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

"Ya I'm good." Lexa said and she looks back at the screen.

"Ok. Good." Henry said as he nods and walks away.

Lexa goes to press play but I swat her hand away. "Lex. He called you Lexa! Not Alexandra! And he care to see if you were ok!! What's going on there!!" I say shifting to that she has her attention me. All it really does was turn her attention on my neck.

"He just said he was scared and sorry. I just don't believe him." She says as she runs her fingers lightly up and down my neck. I close my eyes then open them again regaining focus.

"You don't believe that awkward mess!?!" I say chuckling. She shakes her head no and leads a trail of kisses up my neck then on my jaw then to my lips. She lightly kisses me and I pull away and start the movie again.

***

The next day Lexa, Luna, Raven, Octavia, Lincoln, Harper, Mya, Monty, Jasper, Murphy and I are all standing outside of two cars. One of the cars was Lexa's Jeep and the other car was Monty's mini van.

"Ok like usual! Lexa and Monty school yard pick time!!" Raven says and Lexa goes and stands in front of her Jeep and Monty stands in front of his Mini Van. "For Clarke I will explain this again. We do a school year pick to see who goes in which car. Monty gets to pick because he can fit more people in his grandma van!"

"Hey!" Monty says looking offended. I laugh. "Harper."

Harper runs over to Monty and we cheer. Jasper gasps.

"Monty you always pick me first!!" Jasper says with a hand over his heart.

"That was before I had a girlfriend." Monty answers and Harper kisses him.

Lexa's turn. "Hmmm, I guess I'll take Clarke." She says smirking at me. I run over to her while people cheer. Lexa puts her arm around me and I kiss her lightly.

"Jasper." Monty says and Jasper walks over and kisses his cheek. "EW THE HECH JASPER!!" We all laugh.

"Lun." Luna runs over and is about to kiss Lexa but Lexa gabs her in the stomach with her thumb. "Don't even think about it."

"Ouch!!" Luna says holding her stomach.

"Mya!" People cheer.

"I'll take Reyes." Lexa says and Raven runs over to Luna and kisses her.

"I'll take O" Monty says pointing at Octavia.

"I'll take Murphy then so that Lincoln can be with his girl." Lexa says winking at Lincoln.

"Thanks cous!" Lincoln says walking over to O.

"Cous??" I ask looking at Lexa.

"Ya he is our distant cousin." Lexa says looking down at me.

"Anymore family you would like to tell me about?" I say sarcastically.

"I have a weird uncle that travels the world on boat." Lexa says. I laugh but she just stares. "I'm not joking. He is weird." I laugh some more.

We put all of our bags in the back of the Jeep. Lexa and Lincoln had put the roof and doors back on the Jeep earlier that day so that when we are driving at night it wouldn't be bad.

Lexa gets in the driver seat and I get in the passenger seat. Luna gets in the back behind me and Raven sits in the middle. Murphy sits behind Lexa.

"Text Monty for me and tell him we are all ready." Lexa says handing me her phone. I unlock it with my birthday and text him.

Lexa🥁- We are all ready to go

Monty♻️- thanks Clarke

Lexa🥁- HOW DO PEOPLE ALWAYS KNOW ITS ME!!

Monty♻️- Lexa may act tough but she is a super safe driver

Lexa🥁- fair point.

"Ok." I say and I put her phone down. I take Lexa's hand. At that moment Raven appears up front turning up the volume of the music.

"WOOOOOOOH RODE TRIP!!" Raven yells.

"Dear god..." Murphy murmurs looking out the window.

Here. We. Go.

Didn't I say 'Here. We. Go.' for Lexa dad. I'm too lazy to write something else.