Chapter 71

Lexa and I drop Raven and Luna at their rental and drive to my house. She is holding my hand as she drives.

"I'm sorry Lexa. I didn't mean to hurt you." I say squeezing her hand.

"No I get it. You were stressed and scared. You didn't want things to end badly or you didn't want them to end worst so you ended it right then and there. Understandable. I mean it hurt don't get me wrong. It did give me an excuse to watch Rocky though."

"Rocky? That's what you watch when you are sad?" I ask giggling.

"Hey now. Rocky is a love story in itself. He loves Adrian and wants to be there for her and she wants to be there for him so she helps him get stronger. And when he needed her the most she wasn't there so she got snapped out of it by her brother and she has been there for him ever sense. That's not just the first movie." She says explaining Rocky. "And then there is the boxing part with a bunch of dudes and people die. It's great."

"Hm. I guess I should watch those then." I say looking at the road.

"Wait you've never seen Rocky?! It is a classic!" She says with her jaw dropped and I laugh.

"Well why don't you come inside and we can watch it in my room?"

"Sounds like I plan to me." Lexa says and she kisses my hand.

"I've missed you lex."

"I've missed us."

***

"Hey mom I'm home!" I yell when Lexa and I walk into the house.

Mr. Kane comes out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. "Hello girls how have you two been?"

"Alright" "Fine" we say at the same time and smile.

"You guys look like your up to something." He says smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing. It's just this one hasn't seen the Rocky movies." Lexa says and she nudges her head over to me.

Mr. Kane gasps. "No way! Those a classics!" He says in shock.

"That's what I said!" Lexa says raising her hands up.

"Well why don't you come watch it with Abby and me. We are still deciding on what movie to pick."

Lexa looks at me which tells me it's up to me. "Um. Yes sure!" I say and Kane hands ya his bowl of popcorn.

"I'll go make another." He says smiling. He is a good man. This ship will remain floating. (See what I didn't there. They were both floated. Lol) Lexa hands me the popcorn and we walk into the Living room. We move in front of the couch's and get in my mothers view. (View auto corrected to corn and I got confused)

"Hey mom..." I say and I sit down. Lexa is about to sit in between us but I stop her. "Here sit over here so it's easier to cuddle." I say and she laughs.

My mom clears her throat as Lexa sits down. "Lexa... I thought you broke up with Clarke." She says plainly and Lexa shifts uncomfortably in her seat. I was about to say something but Lexa gets there first.

"Nope. We are perfectly good." She says grabbing hand hand and kissing my cheek. I put my legs across her legs and she puts her arm around me. I put the bowl of popcorn on my lap.

Abby is quiet and Kane comes back in the room. "So Abby the girls well not the girl" he stops and points at me. "That's one. Hasn't seen rocky. So if it's okay with you that is what we are watching." Kane says to Abby and she just nods with a frown on her face.

Kane starts the movie and through the whole movie Lexa and Kane were laughing and quoting lines. I look at Lexa during the movie and she is beaming down at me already.

"You're missing the movie." I whisper so she can barely hear it.

"Seen it 100 times." She answers. "You're more important." She says and she kisses my forehead lightly.

"However you have never seen it so pay attention." She says and she turns my head back to the screen then kisses my cheek.

I snuggle deeper into her. I feel like if I'm not by her a piece of me is missing.

During the fight scene Kane and Lexa were yelling at Rocky telling him to do some boxing terms or something like that. I flinch every once and a while and Lexa holds me closer.

The movie ends and Lexa and I go up to my room for a little bit.

"Wasn't that great?" She asks me with a smirk.

"It was... violent." I answer and she laughs.

We are silent for a moment.

"Lex thank you for coming tonight."

"I've missed that..."

"Missed what?" I ask stepping closer.

"Lex. You calling me Lex." She says placing her hand on my arm. "I missed seeing you and hearing you and talking to you. You were only gone for a couple of days but it felt like a life time.

I smile and step face to face with her. "Will you be the Rocky to my Adrian?" I ask and she kisses me lightly. It was the first time we kissed in a while.

"Clarke you're perfect." She says kissing me again. "Goodnight." She says as she leaves my mothers house.