Chapter 92

Clarke's POV

Lexa lines out all of the prank materials on her bed. Luna and Lincoln are packing them in bags. Raven is setting up her computer. Monty and Jasper were helping Mya and Harper with all the black clothes. Octavia was cleaning her tools.

"Okay can I just say again that this is a stupid idea." I point out and Lexa turns and smiles at me.

"Can I just say again that we are idiots." She points out.

"That right there is a fact. Okay but just because the principal is horrible doesn't mean you should prank her!" I point out and Jasper just boos.

"I mean Clarke is right. You guys could get expelled." Mya says.

"Shhhh it's fine." Monty says tossing Lexa black clothes. "We got Reyes."

Raven nods from behind her computer.

"Okay everyone get changed." Lexa says and we all go to separate rooms to change. Lexa and I stay in hers. "Clarke you aren't coming." She says as I take my shirt off.

"Um yes I am. You aren't going down alone." I say and watch her try her absolute hardest to keep eye contact with me.

"Clarke I know it's a stupid idea and I know hat you have a bright future in going to collage. I probably won't even get into one. You have already started getting your acceptance letters. I have t gotten one." Lexa points out.

"Lexa. You are going to collage. I know it." I was going to put on my shirt but I think having it off might help me win this one.

"Clarke... even if I go to collage it won't be a great one. It's not that I don't have the money it's that all the big collages that you want to go to don't want a drummer that has nothing else to offer." Lexa says looking down at her feet.

"Lex." I sigh out. "You have so much more to offer than drums and you know that."

"Collages don't. Clarke you aren't getting close to even having anything like this on your record and that's final." She says grabbing her clothes and leaving the room. I stand there in shock.

I get changed and meet everyone down stairs.

"Where is Lexa?" Lincoln asks.

"She is coming." I say plainly.

****

I get a ride with Luna and Raven who are also driving Monty and Jasper. Mya and Harper stayed at the house making  up alibis for everyone.

"Alright Reyes how are the cameras going?" Lexa asks from the radio.

"Breaking into a schools securities systems is a little harder than you think." Raven says back in the radio.

"I know. Um Raven does Clarke happen to be in the car with you?" Lexa asks.

"Is she not supposed to be." Raven asks.

"No she is not supposed to be in the car with you." Lexa says annoyed.

"In that case no she isn't in the car with us." Raven says with a little nod.

"Stick with hacking and leave the lying to someone else." Lexa says and the radio goes silent.

Raven looks back at me then at her computer. "I'm not gonna ask."

****

We pull up to the school and everyone is in their cars.

"You got the systems down Reyes?" Lexa asks.