Chapter 124

Lexa tapes up a box in her room. Clarke walks into the room with the last handful of things they need and gently places it in the last box. Lexa walks over to that box and tapes it up. Lexa stands up and looks around the now empty room. Except for the boxes.

Clarke and Lexa have already moved what little furniture they had into apartment. Clarke wraps her arm around Lexa's waist and rests her head on her girlfriends shoulder.

"This is it. We are officially going to be adulting." Clarke says and Lexa laughs. The taller woman puts her arm around Clarke's shoulder and kisses her head.

"I can't wait to have you all to myself all the time." Lexa says and Clarke pinches her side. Lexa laughs and leans down to give Clarke a deep kiss.

Their kiss was broken when Bongo walks into the room and right over to Lexa. Lexa kneels down to hug the big dog. Clarke kneels down with them and pets Bongo.

"I'm gonna miss you too, buddy." Lexa says while kissing the dogs head. Clarke admires Lexa before standing up and picking up a heavy box.

Lexa stands and takes the box from Clarke, "No." Is all Lexa says before walking out of the room. Clarke just ignores her and picks up the last box, walking out the room and down the stairs.

***

Raven puts the last box in Luna's car and closes the back. Luna walks out of the house with a lunch box, "What's that?" Raven asks.

"It's left overs from Thanksgiving. Mom wants us to have some food so that we don't starve." Luna responds and Raven laughs.

"I'm so excited to finally get out of this place. As much as I love this house and all the good memories in it. . . this town will forever hold bad memories." Raven says while Luna puts the lunchbox in the car.

Luna turns and pulls her girlfriend in for a hug, "The new memories we are about to make are going to live with you forever and eventually the thought of your mother will be gone." Luna says and then kisses the top of Raven's head.

Lexa and Clarke come out, each carrying a box and put it into Lexa's jeep. Lexa uses her shirt to wipe the sweat off of her face.

"Clarke is already your girlfriend," Raven calls out to Lexa while holding onto Luna still, "There is no need to flash your abs and try to impress her."

"I think there is definitely a need." Clarke says and patting Lexa's abs. The brunette blushes and points at Luna.

"No more PDA. You have an apartment to do that in." Lexa says and Luna flips her off. Anya comes out of the house with a lunch box and hands it to Lexa.

"Okay, so you all have everything you need. If you ever forget anything you can always come back. You have the keys and-" Anya rambles and Lexa just hugs her.

"We are going to miss you mom." Lexa murmurs and Anya hugs her daughter back.

"I love you all." Anya says and everyone gives her a group hug, "I am going to miss all the noise."

Everyone laughs and then Aden runs out of the house and wraps his arms around Lexa's legs. Lexa picks up the boy and hugs him.

"I'm gonna miss you, Lexa. You will be back right? You aren't going to leave me forever, right?" Lexa holds Aden tight while he whispers to her.

"Of course, I'll be back. I couldn't ever leave you and I will be one call away, okay?" Lexa pulls her head back to look at Aden.

The little boy is wiping his eyes and nodding, "No crying okay. Cause then I'll never leave." Lexa kisses the little boys head. Clarke walks up to the two and Aden reaches out for her.

Clarke hugs the little boy and then puts him down. Aden runs over to sea-mechanic and they give him a big group hug before he runs back to Anya. Anya picks Aden up and holds him in a hug.

"Love you, guys." Anya says while all four of them get into their cars. Lexa pulls out of the driveway and Luna follows in her car. Lexa watch's Aden wave goodbye to her from her rearview mirror.

Clarke takes her girlfriends hand so that she can focus on the road, "I am going to miss him." Lexa says, holding in her tears.

"I know, baby." Clarke kisses Lexa's hand, "He is going to miss you too." Lexa puts her hand on Clarke's thigh.

"I'll see him soon." Lexa reminds herself while turning into the highway.

***

Raven starts blasting Arctic Monkeys from the speakers and singing along to them while she puts down all the windows. Luna smiles and tries not to stare at Raven.

Luna feels Raven take her hand and sing into it like it is a microphone. The Latina plants a small kiss on Luna's knuckles and she couldn't feel any happier.

Moving into an apartment with the person that makes her happiest. The sun makes Raven's skin glow and Luna blushes.

"Why are you getting all shy?" Raven asks while turning down the music a little.

"You are just really pretty and it is distracting me." Luna responds and Raven laughs while turning the music back up. The younger girl leans over and kisses Luna's cheek.

"I love you." Raven says into Luna's ear.

"Stop or I am going to crash!" Luna jokes and Raven kisses her cheek one more time before sitting back down.

***

Luna and Raven walk up to their apartment with the last boxes in their hands. Luna puts her box down and Raven puts hers on top of Luna's.

"We are here. This is ours." Luna looks around the apartment while Raven closes the door.

"Babe." Raven says, getting Luna's attention. Raven jumps into Luna's arms. Luckily Luna caught her, "Take me to our room!" Raven points in the direction of their room.

Luna laughs and dodges boxes to get to the room. Once in the room, she lays Raven down on the bed, which is basically just a mattress because they haven't unpacked anything.

Raven pulls Luna down on top of her and Luna kisses her neck gently, "Let the memory making begin." Luna grins and Raven laughs, pulling of her girlfriends shirt.

Raven can't wait for this memory.

***

Lexa and Clarke put down their boxes and close the door, "We made it." Lexa laughs a little, "I am living with the love of my life." Lexa grins and Clarke.

"We are finally alone." Clarke wraps her arms around Lexa's neck.

"Alone a'last." Lexa grins while kissing Clarke. Lexa's phone starts ringing before their kiss can lead to anything. Lexa automatically answers and puts the phone on speaker.

"Hey Aden." Lexa grins.

"Lexa! It works!" The little boys voice cheers.

"Yup. I told you it would." Lexa smiles at the phone.

"Had to check! I love you! Mommy said I could only talk for a minute before I have to eat dinner so bye bye!" Aden cheers and then hangs up.

"That is going to be fun." Lexa says before throwing her phone in the kitchen counter.

"Yes it will, now kiss me." Clarke says and Lexa smiles.

"As you wish."

Hey guys :) short chapter, but I want you to know I am not ending this book at all. I have so much more to add to it so you don't need to worry. I am also writing other books because I need to have a fall back for when this book does end (which won't be for a long while). I will personally tell you when it is over so don't worry.

Also just publishing a newer book you guys might like so go check that out. It is called Woods.