Chapter 53

(A/N: I'm skipping to when they leave and go back home. I want you to know I also skipped to summer soooooo ya.)

We all get in the car and Lexa and Monty take off. I sleep most of the time. We take pits stops and sleep at hotels. When we finally make it home and Lexa drops everyone off we walk back in her house with Luna. We are a tackle by Aden and the dog Bongo.

"Lexa!! Bongo went in the pool with me! Oh and Mr. Henry brought me to the new house!" Lexa takes a hold of Aden he jumps on top of her and she groans. "Lexa?"

Luna takes Aden off of her and I help Lexa up. "It's okay Aden I just got a little bruise during the trip. I'm fine." Lexa says patting him on his head and going to hug her mother.

She goes over to hug Henry. They are about to hug. They have there arms open a little but it was too awkward and they just shake hands. Luna puts Aden down and he comes over to hug me. I pick him up as Luna hugs both of her parents. I then set Aden down and go hug Anya. I walk up to Henry and he pulls me into a hug. Lexa steps closer to us at that motion but she calms down when she sees it is a harmless hug.

After talking about the week Lexa and I walk up to her room. I go and sit on the bed and she lays her head right on my lap. I pull out my phone and start catching up on everything. First I go to insta and make a post.

Little_Griffin

Had a fun time with everyone!! Perfect way to start your summer! Also had a great time with my perfect girlfriend at the waterfall!!❤️

I'll check on that post later to see the likes and comments.

I continue to scroll and I see Lexa posted.

Lexwoods

 Most beautiful person in the world! Thank you for making the beginning of my summer special, my love

Most beautiful person in the world! Thank you for making the beginning of my summer special, my love. ❤️
67 likes

LittlebirdReyes- ummm... we were there too...
Lexwoods- @LittlebirdReyes I don't care
O._.Blake- ☹️☹️☹️ I'm not even mad you guys are hot
steal.u.gurl.lun- I'm captain 100%
Lexwoods- @steal.u.gurl.luna you legit ruined a moment to ask for a charger you didn't need
LittlebirdReyes- @Lexwoods @steal.u.gurl.lun YOU WHAT?!?!