Chapter 57

Clarke's POV (I almost put Clexa as POV)
Anya decides that we should all go out to dinner. Aden is going to go to a friends house so that it could be more of a 'adult' conversation. I put a nice blouse on and jeans and Lexa puts a flannel on with jeans.

We all get in Randy's car and the drive is silent. Lexa holds my hand and Luna holds Ravens hand. Henry's eye flick back and forth between them. Lexa glares at Henry and he takes Anyas hand. She blushes.

We make it to this fancy restaurant and head over to our table that Henry had reserved for us. Lexa pulls out my chair and I sit down thanking her. I smile at her and she kisses the top of my head then takes her seat next to me. Luna pulls out a chair for Raven then kisses her cheek and sits next to Lexa. Henry pulls out Anyas chair and then kisses her head too.

"Woah... you Woods have game." Raven said after everyone sits. All three Woods smirk. I look at Henry and see where Lexa got her smirk.

"So uh Luna. When did you know you were... you know..." Henry starts but doesn't finish.

"I'm a lesbian. Easy question. Rae how old are you?" Luna looks at Raven.

"17"

"That's how long." Luna says nodding.

"Wow Lun. You really should know how old your girlfriend is. Romance 101 my friend." Lexa says leaning back in her chair. I giggle.

"I- I knew! I was just trying to make a point!" Luna defends.

"Mhm... sure buddy." Lexa says patting her younger sisters shoulder. At that the waitress comes over and stands across from me.

"Hello everyone, my name is Nila and I'll be your waitress tonight. Could I start you off with drinks." She asks eyeing me up and down. I see Lexa glare at her but Nila doesn't see.

"Uh yes I'll have the-" Anya starts and everyone orders.

When Nila leaves I see Lexa clenching her jaw. I chuckle and put my hand on her leg while Henry was interrogating Luna.

"I don't like her." Lexa whispers to me.

"It's okay. She has nothing on this one girl that I'm totally crushing on." I say back.

"Oh ya... and who is that?" Lexa says raising an eyebrow.

"Well she is very tall and strong. She is on the drum line which I think is so hot. She has brown hair... oh oh! And she boxes! She has the most beautiful eyes." I look in Lexa's eyes and see that she is fully engulfed in what I am saying. "And her name is Luna."

Lexa scoffs and rolls her eyes. I laugh. Anya looks at us and smiles. Henry then turns and asks what's going on.

"This girl has a very bad taste in girl." Lexa says shaking her head and I chuckle.

"I'm only kidding." I respond back.

"Mhm." Lexa answers with a grin.

***

Dinner was over and we all go back home. When Lexa and I get up to her room she takes off the vest she was wearing and unbuttons the flannel. I walk over and run my hands over her toned stomach. I bring my hands to her back while keeping in touch with the smooth toned skin.

"Woah..." Lexa says looking down at me, kinda shocked from the sudden motion. "Wow your hands are cold Clarke." She says while wrapping her arms around me then she lets go again. I give her a confused look.

"Maybe you should go ask your crush to warm them." She says with a smirk. I push her back a little but she stays in the same place cause she is stronger beer than I am. She laughs and lift me up so that my legs are wrapped around her waist.