Chapter 52

Lexa and I are cuddling in bed. It is the morning of our third day here in the middle of no where. Lexa is running her fingers up and down my arm. I smile at her. I run my fingers through her hair and she close her eyes.

"How is your side doing Lexa." I ask in a whisper.

"Better. Way better." She says while moving her hand to go around my waist. "Hey Clarke."

"Ya?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from the heavens?" Lexa said smirking. I roll my eyes.

"No." I answer trying to hold back a smile.

"That's because you fell right into my arms." She smiles proudly. I blush.

"That one was good." I say laughing.

"Thank you, I made it up myself."

"Ok ok let me try." I clear my thought. "I would go swimming but I'm already drowning in your eyes." Lexa snorts and opens her eyes.

"You got that online didn't you?" She asks with a huge grin.

"Pinterest to be exact." I answer proudly. Lexa burst out laughing. At that very moment Mya comes into our room.

"Clarke what did you do to Lexa?" Mya asks as Lexa falls onto the floor from laughing.

"She- Failed- Miserably-" Lexa says between laughs.

"Hey now! I didn't fail! I just needed help!" I say back which makes Lexa laugh even harder.

"Well get your butts up and go to the kitchen!" Mya said walking out of the room.

***

After a couple minutes of calming down Lexa we head out to the kitchen. Lexa pulls my chair out for me and I sit. She then sits down right next to me.

As we are eating breakfast Mya goes through the plan for the day. "Ok so we will get in the cars and go to this beautiful hike that has a waterfall that we can play in at the end. After that we will come home and I'm going to have the Woods grill food for us. Lexa I'm going to have you make a fire in the fire pit then we will eat around it. After that we will do s'mores then watch a movie. Sound good?"

Everyone nods. "Why don't you plan the rest of my life while your at it." Murphy says sarcastically.

"Sure. After highschool you will go to collage to try and be a police officer then realize you are a total jerk and start doing illegal stuff. Then you will be caught by real cops while you are doing something stupid to impress a girl. There you will spend the rest of your life in jail cause you killed a cop." Mya says then smiles at the end. Lexa and Luna snort while the rest of us have our jaws dropped.

"I mean she probably isn't wrong." Murphy said and we all laugh.

***

We all get in the cars again and follow Monty to the hiking trail. We get out of the car and start the 2 mile walk.

Luna and Lexa were talking about when they get to the waterfall they have to climb to the top of it. Raven and I intervene.

"Nope. No. Luna you are not doing that you could fall and die." Luna was about to say something back to her girlfriend but was stopped by a smack on the arm. "No!"

"Lexa you were hit by a car two days ago. No. N- O-" I say taking her hand.

"But-"

"Nope no buts! If you have to go to the hospital Mya will get mad cause her schedule is ruined." I say kissing her shoulder. "No." She nods and looks at Luna. Luna nods back at her. I swear these girls are telepathic use I know they are talking through their eyes.