Chapter 67

Lexa wakes up and looks at me. We have been cuddling for hours and I've been wake the whole time.

"Mmm... what happened." Lexa asked while breathing me in. She kisses my neck and then moves her head off my chest for the first time in hours leaving that spot cold. She kisses my lips slowly.

"You're okay." I say smiling. She smiles at me and puts her head down on my chest.

"That's good." She says lightly.

***

We are leaving the hospital and Abby stops in front of me. Lexa smiles at her.

"Thank you miss Griffin. You've done a lot for me." Lexa puts her hand on the small of my back. "Lets go to the rental." 

"I guess Clarke didn't tell you." Abby's says.

"Tell me what?" Lexa says looking at me with puppy eyes.

"I- I was going to tell you when we got to the rental..." I say quietly.

"She is moving back in with me." Abby says and she grabs my arm. I pull back. Lexa looks shocked. She looks like I lied to her. Like I broke her trust.

"Lex-"

"No. No it's okay. Let's just go." Lexa says and she walks out and gets us n Randy's car.

I push past my mom and get in the car. We don't say a single word. I try to speak but no words come out of my mouth.

We make it to the house. Anya comes and hugs Lexa but Lexa doesn't hug her back. Henry walks up to Lexa but she stops him.

"Don't touch me. You put my family in danger. Don't ever go near me again." Lexa says and she leaves for Aden's room. I go into our, well... her room.

She comes back in after 10 minutes. I'm packing my bag and she leans on the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me..." Lexa asks quietly.

"I- I was going to tell you when we get home. If I don't go back to her then we would move out of the state and I couldn't do that to you." I answer.

"I'm happy your going..." Lexa says quietly.

This gets me angry.

"What is that supposed to mean!" I say whipping my body around to look at her.

"No no not like that! Clarke, I love you... I know that that woman is horrible to you... but after what happened two nights ago.... It's safer at our mothers house." Lexa says walking up to me.

"You... are just saying that cause you have been trying to find ways to get rid of me haven't you..." I say walking closer to her. She backs up a little.

"No clarke that's not what I'm trying to sa-"

"Your just selfish! My mother is horrible to me and your happy I'm going back there!! You just wanted me to go!! I get it" I say backing her up onto the wall.

"Clarke-"

"I'm done with you Lexa." I say and I grab my bag and walk out.

Lexa follows me with tears in her eyes.

"Clarke I didn't mean that I just want you to be safe!"

"Leave me alone Lexa!" I say and I get in Randy's ca as he drove me to Abby's house.

I cry. I bawl. I cry.

What did I just do.

I pulled out my anger for my mother on Lexa. I just hurt the person I love for loving me and wanting me to be safe.

I just broke up with Lexa