Chapter 86

Clarke's POV

Lexa and I are in the kitchen with Aden making cookies.

"Alright buddy. Yup mix that." Lexa says setting Aden up on the counter handing him a spoon and the bowl of already almost fully mixed dough. I'm washing my hands.

Lexa walks up behind me and trails her hands from my stomach down to my hips. I blush and feel Fire were she touches. I turn around and she leans down giving me a light kiss.

I run my hands to her neck and back to her hair as I just look in her eyes.

"It's our first Christmas Eve together." Lexa whispers lightly. I kiss her lightly again.

"First of many... many more." I add. She kisses me again and let's go to go help Aden. I watch her.

I know I'm a senior. I know I have a long way to go before I think of having a family. I need to go through collage and make a living and travel first. But I look at Lexa. I see her with Aden. I know I will one day marry that woman and have a family with her. I smile at my thoughts as Lexa and Aden put the dough on trays with the cookie cutters.

"Alright buddy. Go see mom to start getting ready for church." Lexa says putting him back on the ground.

(A/n: my family goes to church on Christmas Eve but like that's it. So if I don't write anything right I'm sorry and I'm sorry if this is like against religion or anything I'm just writing what I do on Christmas Eve.)

Lexa puts the cookies in the oven and starts cleaning up. I smile at her and help. We have become so close and so in love.

After all the dishes are cleaned and put away we go up to her room. She puts on a green button up shirt and black dress pants. She puts on nice shoes and lays in the bed.

I pull out my dress and lay it neatly in the bed. Lexa is just watching me and smiling. She smile lightly at her. I walk over and lightly press my lips onto her. Her hand runs up and down my back as the kiss gets deeper.

"I have to get ready." I say an inch away from her face.

"Or we can lay here and I can kiss you." She says with a raspy voice that sends shivers down my back. She grabs my top lip in between hers. I pull back a little and she follows. When I break free I smile and look down at her pouty lips. I smile at the little freckle on her lip.

"I have to get ready." I say and groans and goes on her phone.

I take off my clothes and put my dress on. I do my hair and then my make up.

"Why do you put your dress on first?" She asks looking up from her phone as I do my make up.

"If you do makeup first and then try to put on dress, you get makeup on dress." I answer. (A/n: copy and paste)

She nods and stands up. "We all ready." She asks and I turn and smile at her. I grab her cologne that I love so much and spray it on her. She smiles as I get on the tips of my toes and kiss her cheek.

I put my perfume on and take her hand. We leave the room and go down stairs to see Aden complaining about being in a button up shirt and dress paints. Like Lexa but his shirt is white.

"Well Aden. Don't you look sharp." Lexa says kneeling down playing with his collar.

"Lexa we are wearing the same thing!" He says happily and Lexa smiles.

"You pull it off better." She says rubbing her hand in his hair and her mother smacks Lexa's shoulder.

"Don't mess with his hair." Anya points her finger at Lexa and Lexa stands up with her hands up. Anya fixes her hair.