Chapter 87

Clarke's POV

I smile as I feel Lexa's warm breath on my neck. She has her arms around my waist and her head buried in my neck. I am half awake and half asleep. I'm just too excited to give Lexa the gift I have been holding onto for such a long time.

I turn my body to face her so that I am snuggling against her. I put my arms around her waist and bury my head in her neck. I hear Lexa door open then feel something heavy land on my legs.

"GUYS GET UP GET UP! SANTA CAME! Guys get up!!!!" Aden yells jumping on Lexa.

"Mmm okay okay I'm up." Lexa says untangling herself from me. She turns and has her back on the bed and is looking up at Aden who is sitting on top of her. "I think you need to jump on Luna." Lexa says nodding. Aden jumps off her and runs out the room.

"Make sure you get a running start!" Lexa calls out. I laugh and she cuddles back into me.

"Uh no." I say and she groans. "Babe Santa was here" I say kissing her head and she makes a sleepy sound. I giggle. "Get off me!!" I call out.

"No." She says holding me.

I laugh, "Lexa..." she shakes her head no against my neck. Aden runs back in and jumps on Lexa.

"LEXA LEXA LEXA LEXA LEXA LEXA!! SANTA CAME GET UP!" He calls out and she gets up and out of bed.

"Okay okay go wake up mom and Henry." She says stretching and I hear him running down the stairs.

"So you'll get up for him and not me." I pout.

"I mean if you want me to stay in bed with you all Christmas I won't complain." She says walk back to the bed but I take her hand and take her downstairs. Bingo is dancing around with Aden as Anya hands out coffees to everyone. That woman sure likes to cook.

"Okay okay Bongo lets see your gifts buddy!" Lexa calls out and she grabs a stocking with dog toys and treats in it. "Oh boy look at all this that Santa left you buddy."

Aden helps Lexa take the toys out for Bongo as he bounces around playing with the toys.

We all sit around by the couch. Henry and Anya sit on the couch and Lexa sits leaning against the couch. I sit in between her legs. Luna and Raven are in the same position but by the tree to pass gifts out.

"Okay Clarke so you know we go youngest to oldest. So Aden will open a gift and then you will then Raven then Luna then Lexa then me then Henry." Anya explains and I nod. "And then couples gifts go last."

(A/n: sense it's Christmas and I don't want to have you read all of their reactions that's they order they are going in but I'm just going to list the highlights and the big gifts so we can move on to the more fluff stuff.)

"Here you go Aden." Luna says handing Aden a gift. He smiles as he looks at the tag.

"To Aden from... master Luna!" He calls out and opens it. It is marvel action figures. He laughs and hugs them. "Thank you Master Luna!"

Raven slides me a gift. "Young child." She says with a smirk. I open the gift laughing at Ravens smile.

It is a set of graphic gear from Anya. "No way Anya! Thank you!" I say with a big smile. "How did you know these are my favorite?" I ask her.

"I know someone that knows you well." She says smirking at me.

Raven grabs a gift. "Oh sick!" Raven says holding up a computer mouse that looks really expensive. "Thank you Lexa!" She says with a gleam in her eyes.

I don't know if she is going to use is as a computer mouse or if she is going to blow it up.

"Alright Luna... you're next." Lexa says with a smirk.