Chapter 88

Clarke's POV

I am back at my mothers house after spending Winter Break at Lexa's. I am getting ready for school in my room. I am playing music when my mom comes in and turns it down.

"Hey Clarke." She says and I turn to her then look back at my mirror putting a little makeup on.

"Hey mom." I answer.

"Would you like to have dinner with Kane and I tonight?" She asks a little nervous.

"Sure, I have nothing planned." I answer looking at my phone.

"And no Lexa, this is a little personal." She says nodding a little.

"Uh... okay. Sure ya I'll be home." I finish my make up and grab my back pack. I walk out my house. As if in queue Lexa pulls up.... with her motorbike. I swear I'm going to kill her.

I walk over to the bike and she smirks and hands me a bike helmet. She leans in to give me a kiss but I dodge it and get on the bike.

"What?!" She asks laughing. I kiss her cheek.

"Just drive." I say putting on the helmet and wrapping my arms over her abs.

We make it to the school and I take off the helmet and hand it to her. "You, Lexa Woods, are in so much trouble." I say and she laughs.

"Now my love, I only do it cause you look so cute when you are mad." She says kissing my nose as we walk to the truck.

"Okay guys so tonight we should all go to my house and binge movies." Octavia says.

"Sorry guys I can't." I automatically say.

"Party Pooper." Murphy murmurs.

"Murph you are only going cause you hope Bellamy will be there." Luna points out.

"Shut up Woods." He says with a small layer of blush.

I laugh, "no my mom wants me to have dinner with her and Kane." I respond.

"They are still dating?" Jasper asks and I nod.

"Kane's not that bad." Lexa says quietly. I smile and kiss her cheek and feel her smile.

Luna puts her phone down. "Lun you better not have been taking a picture there." Lexa says in a threatening tone.

"Fight me." She says with a smirk and Lexa stands up and takes her jacket off. Luna stands too. They were play fighting in the parking lot.

"Excuse me!" A loud powerful voice says booming over them. They stop and turn to a woman in a business suit.

"I- uh.... can we help you?" Lexa asks. All of us gather around Luna and Lexa and the mystery woman.

"Well it seems you fine kids are the first people to meet your new principal." She says with an evil grin and her hands on her hips.

"What happed to Mr Jaha?" Jasper asks.

"None your business Mr. Jordan." Our new Principal said.

"How does she-" Jasper starts to whisper to Monty but she stops him.

"I know all of you. Especially this group. Jaha always had an eye on you students." She turns to Mya. "Mya Herett. Mother left at a young age so you have been with your father your whole life." Jasper puts an arm around Mya. "Jasper Jordan. The joker. Really you are just hurting because you are a foster kid that may have to move away soon." Jasper tenses you're and we all look at him. Lexa has her jaw clenched. "Monty Green. Smart kid. Bad friends. Harper Hains  only passed because her boyfriend is Monty... is that why you date him?" I see whole on Harpers face and Monty turns sad. She moves into her next target. "Octavia Blake. Both mommy and daddy are dead and so you live with your drunk brother thats why you throw so many parties... just so you aren't alone with him." The principal says and O starts tearing up Lincoln starts walking towards her. "Lincoln Woods. Not a sibling but a cousin. Your mom and dad are both extremely sick so you try your best to keep them well knowing that this might be your last year to be with them." Lexa is boiling. "Luna Woods. Tough life being torn away from your sister then left at home because dad couldn't take care of you. Then you get a girlfriend that is way to much for you to handle but you hold on." Luna glares at the Principal. "Raven Reyes. Father left and mother is too drunk to notice you left too." The principal says and Luna starts to walk towards her. Raven grabs her arm.

"Luna stop. Please." Raven whispers then Luna nods.

"Clarke Griffin." The principal starts but is cut off.

"Say one thing about her and I swear you will be out of here like Jaha." Lexa points and all the boys are already around her ready to hold her back.

The principal smirks like it is a challenge. "Clarke Griffin. Girlfriend of Lexa Woods. Who was shot but Clarke's homophobic mother. Father died from-" but she was cut off.

"You have no right to be saying any of this! Jasper could tell us he was in a foster family when he was ready! Octavia could tell us she is scared of Bellamy when she is ready! And you will not expose how Clarke's father died. That is not your right." Lexa shouts and the new principal stops.

"Lexa Woods. Protective and good student. Horrible family." She says turning away from us and walking away. I take Lexa's hand before she could do anything stupid and I bring her to class.

We are in Mr Kanes class and we are watching the school news. It is the regular stuff, weather, lunch, after school stuff. Then the new Principal comes on.

"Hello Students. I am Principal Nia and I will be changing some of the rules here. From now on if you are not in your class by the time the bell rings you will be given an hour of after school detention. If any of the following rules are broken it will lead to one of the following punishments: After School Detention, Suspension, or you may get Expelled. The rules are: No Personal Display Of Affection, Lunch must be eaten in the cafeteria, must be in dress code, only plastic clear water bottles, no liquid in school other than water, and absolutely no instruments in the hallway. Have a great day everyone." She says with a forced smile and Mr Kane turns off the tv.

"Okay then...." he starts. "Onto our lesson." He talks about complicated math stuff and then starts breaking it down. "Okay let's do something easy. Lexa if you had 10 cookies and someone asks for 3 how many would you have." Everyone looks at Lexa.

"Ten." She says easily. "I'm not giving anyone my cookies." Everyone laughs.

"Fine..." Kanes says with a little smile. "If you have ten cookies and someone forcibly takes 3 how many would you have?" He asks again. Lexa thinks for a moment.

"Ten and a dead body." She says with a little nod. Now Mr. Kane laughs.

"I got this Mr. Kane." Raven says. "Lexa if you have ten cookies and Clarke asks for 3 how many would you have?" Raven asks. Lexa pauses and thinks again.

"None. Klork would have them all." She answers and everyone starts laughing again.

Then the witch herself walks in. Everyone stops laughing.

"What is going on here Mr. Kane?" Principal Nia asks.

"Oh nothing, just a fun working environment." Kane says with a small smile and a nod.

"Mhm and what is that teaching them? That collage will be fun and easy?" She asks.

"Well no. Right now I am teaching them that all hard math lessons they learn tie into the math they learned in first grade." Kane explains still trying to remain with a smile on his face.

"I see. You you are teaching a senior calculus class fist grade math?" She asks them nods and walks out the door before Kane could answer. I turn to Lexa and see that she has a broken pencil in on of her hands.

This will be fun.

This is really just a fluff chapter setting myself up for chapters to come.