Chapter 106

Clarke POV

Lexa wakes me up to screaming at about 2:30 in the morning today. It's the third night in a row that this has happened. She wakes up sweating and screaming. She won't tell me why, no matter how hard I beg.

I sit up with her and she just closes her eyes tight then opens them again. Lexa runs her hand through her hair and then looks at me.

"I'm sorry I woke you... go back to sleep, Klark." Lexa puts her hand on my thigh and I shake my head. I lean over to place a gentle kiss on her temple, then reach over to the night stand.

I grab my phone and pull up Taylor Swift concert highlights, "Baby... come watch this with me to calm down..." I say with a sleepy voice.

"You sounds so tired it's okay..." Lexa shakes her head and I grab her arm and pull her down so her head is laying on my chest. She wraps her arms around me as I press play.

Her heart rate is beating so fast. What could the dream be? What is keeping my girl up at night? And how do I make it stop?

After a few minutes Lexa is finally asleep. I turn off my phone and try not to move too much while I put my phone on the nightstand.

While I stroke Lexa's hair I hear her mumble in her sleep, "I love you, Klark... I love you... I... I love you, Klark..." She keeps repeating this and I smile. She is fully asleep and won't stop mumbling that she loves me.

"I love you too." I quietly respond as I close my eyes and listen the her mumble until I'm asleep.

***

I am in the kitchen getting Lexa an apple, me a glass of water, Luna some coke, and Raven a tool that she forgot on the counter. After my arms are completely full I walk back into the living room.

I divi out the items then yawn, "Not much sleep last night?" Raven asks me while she plays with her tool. I just shake my head and look at Lexa who has pity in her eyes.

"I just need some cuddles." I say then I crawl in Ravens lap. She was surprised at first but then wrapped her arms around me.

"I am going to pretend not to be hurt by that." Lexa shakes her head then bites into her apple.

"Clarke I was about to cuddle with my girlfriend." Luna says poking my arm.

"Too bad." Raven and I say at the same time and then Raven kisses my head.

"Like you said in chapter 48 ... sisters before kissers." I point out and Luna gets very confused.

"Chapter?" Luna asks and Raven just reaches her hand over to her girlfriend to pat her on the top of her head.

"You'll understand one day, baby." Raven blows the other girl a kiss and we laugh.

"Well if you don't mind I'll take my girlfriend back, cause none of you can stop me." Lexa says as she picks me up off Raven. I keep a grasp on Raven and Raven holds me tight. Lexa frowns when she can't get me off of her.

"No!" Raven calls out.

"Give her back!" Lexa pours.

"Baby you can't just take Clarke..." Luna says as she slowly puts a hand on Ravens arm in an attempt to loosen her grip around me.

"Touch my arm and you will be sleeping on the couch." Raven glares at Luna who quickly removed her hand.

Lexa smirks as if she has a plan, then she picks up Ravens make shift tool, "I'll smash it."

"No you won't! Clarke tell your whipped girlfriend not to." Raven smirks back.

"Don't smash any of Raven's things." I mumble while closing my eyes and putting my head on Ravens shoulder. Lexa just frowns cause now she can't break the tool.