Chapter 43

"Mom?!" I say with shock. She runs up and hugs me and I freeze.

"Clarke! Oh I was so worried about you! Marcus told me you were always at school and always on time! Oh I was so worried." She says hugging me. I stand in shock.

"Um. I have been with Lexa mom." She stops hugging me and walks over and hugs Lexa.

"Woah um..." Lexa says in shock as my mom hugs her.

"Careful of her arm there mom." I say as I see she has her arm over the shot wound. Lexa is wincing a little.

"Right." She said back up. "It's so good to see you girls. Why don't you join us for dinner?"

"No thanks mom we already ate." I say linking my arm on Lexa's.

"Thank you Ms. Griffin. I'm not that big of a fan of double dates." Lexa smirks and my mom glares at her for a moment.

"Clarke why don't you come back home." My mom says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Because I like living with my girlfriend." I say and my mom gasps. Mr. Kane raises an eyebrow and she clears her throat.

"Pleas call me at least once a week Clarke. I was worried." My mom says with sad eyes.

"Maybe if you didn't make such a big deal over a hoodie I would. However you did make a big deal soooo!" I say walking around them. "We are gonna go home. See you later Mr. Kane."

Mr. Kane smiles at me. As we walk out the restaurant.

"Let's go home babe." I say getting on the bike. She smile.

"Yes ma'am." She says as she gets on the bike and I wrap my arms around her perfect body.

***

We make it home and Henry is standing at the door. "Alexandra I need to talk to you in the garage." He said as he open the garage door. Lexa nods and kisses my head. I head up stairs and wait. While I am waiting I open my book bag and see the drawing of Lexa I drew on the first day I met her. I smile at the wrinkly paper.

Lexa's POV

I walk into the garage with Henry. "What's up Henry."

"We are moving soon and I don't think Clarke should join us. Her mother has a home a roof food and things that are important." I nod.

"Ya no. She doesn't want to go back there trust me. We ran into her mother today! I don't want her going back to that." I say trying to keep my cool.

"I don't care. That's not our problem." Henry says.

"Do you love her?" I ask leaning on the wall.

"Excuse me?" He asked sitting on the couch. We are both on the opposite sides of the room.

"My mom. Do you love her." I say in a strong voice.

"Alexandra. Of course I love her!" He says throwing his arms up.

"Then why did you leave!? Why did you throw us away!?" I yell at him.

"I WAS SCARED LEXA!! I WAS SO SCARED TO HURT YOU!!" He says with tears in his eyes. "You and Luna are the most precious things in my world and I am such a bad man. I didn't want to hurt you guys. Now I see how strong you guys grew up to be in not scared anymore." He says with a tear rolling down his face.

"Lexa I love your mom. I love Luna. For gods sake I love Bongo! I love Aden even though he isn't my son. And Alexandra. I love you." He says still keeping distance. My eyes are watering. I clench my jaw to keep from showing weakness. "I just pushed you so you would be better than me."

"Then why don't you like Clarke. Henry I love her." I say letting a year fall but wiping it as soon as possible.

"I grew up with a super religious family Alexandra. I... that's all I know." He says looking sad.

"You shot a man. For being gay." His mouth drops.

"She told you that." He frowns. "Alexandra you have to understand I didn't do that. I told her that so she would divorce me. I didn't have the guts to tell her I was scared to raise kids." He said looking at his hands. I roll my eyes.

"Clarke is staying Henry. She is moving into our next home whether you like it or not." I say then I leave the room. I go upstairs to my room. Clarke smiles at me and tears run down my face.

"Lexa are you okay?" She says with worry.

I walk over to the bed and Clarke opens the blankets for me. I curl up next to her and put my head in her neck. I love her neck. It's so smooth and warm and perfect.

"Lexa what happened?" I lightly kiss her neck. She giggles. I kiss it again then move my face and look at her. She smiles at me. "What happened?"

"He told me the truth." I say putting my hand on her torso, rubbing up and down.

"And what is the truth?" She asks as she puts her hands around my neck massaging it.

"He isn't as bad as he makes himself." I smile to myself. "He is just weak."

"He is probably weak for the people he loves." She says pulling me down to kiss her. She pushes me back up. "Which is kinda like someone else I know." She smiles.

"What do you mean I'm not weak." I say putting on my 'no weakness face' as Clarke calls it. She giggles.

"Of course your not commander." She says and she pulls me back down to kiss me. Our lips come together slowly. She puts her hands through my hair. I smile. She pulls back and I follow her, wanting her for a little longer. "Lex." She says stopping me.

"Hm?" I ask kissing her nose. She nods to the door. I turn and see Luna standing there leaning on the wall.

"No no continue. I was enjoying that." Luna says smirking.

"Pervert." I say laying down.

"Lexa get up I need to talk to you." Luna says shifting a little.

I kiss Clarke one more time and get up. I follow Luna to the hall way.

"Hey Lex I wanted to apologize for um.. messing your face up." Luna said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Lun you can't hurt this master piece." I smirk and lean on the wall with my hands in my pockets.

She snorts. "Please it was messed up from birth." I chuckle.

"Ya I'm sorry I punched you...." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Ya. So we are good right." She said and I nod. We do our secret hand shake. Which I can't explain because it is secret. (A/N: Also I'm too lazy for that)

I walk back into the room and lay down with Clarke. She wraps her arms around my stomach.

"You two are so cute and adorable when you are trying to tell each other you love each other." Clarke says giggling.

"How much did you hear?" I ask.

"Babe you were standing outside the door." She say as she kisses my jaw and curls into me. "Goodnight my love." She says.

"Goodnight my little cetriolo." I say.

"I still down know what that means."

"I know."

Wow is she perfect.

Look I ended on a Lexa thought! Are you guys proud of me?! Anyhoo, this was kinda an emotional chapter but I think it's pretty good. I'm rambling. If you haven't read my friends book you should it's FANTASTIC!! @demonicangel_13 <— go read it 💙💚